ICS Themed 4G Icon

Search This thread

Silicon Knight

Mar 9, 2011
Seattle, WA
I've found some themed 4G and 3G Icons on using Metamorph, but none of them are the ICS color, which is what i want. I am still learning how to theme, so i dont kno hwo to make one on my own. Is there anyways, someone could make a 4G Icon that is the ICS color, for me. Preferably one that works through metamorph.

JetBlue

Jan 6, 2012
I could do it just need to get on the computer and find the 4g icons. Just tell me what ones you want themed and I'll do it.

Sent from my VS910 4G using XDA

Silicon Knight

Mar 9, 2011
Seattle, WA
Anyone able to do that for me? Sounded like someone was going to but I never heard anything back lol

Sent using my rooted LG Revolution running GingerVolt 2.0

Silicon Knight

Mar 9, 2011
Seattle, WA
I am not sure I know what the difference is. I looked up the samsung galaxy nexus and the 4G icon on it is just a tiny thing right above the service bars. So yea I don't know. Either one I guess. Or do both and I will try em both. If that's not too time consuming. Or if you can find a pic of the one your talking about to show me then I could make a more informed decision.

KaneOfMars

Jul 26, 2011
Charleston, SC
on the left is the lg stock icon, the right is a mock up of what a stock ICS icon would look like on our phone.

dataicons.png

Silicon Knight

Mar 9, 2011
Seattle, WA
I like the one on the left. But can you make the arrows ics blue color as well. That's how the one I am using now is. But the icon is so damn tiny. I will post a pic of it in a secondsecond

Silicon Knight

Mar 9, 2011
Seattle, WA
This is the one I am using now but its so friggin tiny. Here's a screenshot

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1332621529134.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1332621529134.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 82

Silicon Knight

Mar 9, 2011
Seattle, WA
The arrows are black in the screenshot I posted but when they turn ics blue when data is being used of toy get what I mean. So I want it to look like that but nit so damn small lok