[ROM][JB-4.1.1]CyanogenMod 10 [Alpha 1 - RC0] | RELEASED

Search This thread

danibosev

Feb 19, 2012
Plovdiv
350063-android-4-1-jelly-bean.jpg
CyanogenMod 10 | Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean for HTC Wildfire​

Hello guys! Today i port CyanogenMod 10 Android 4.1.1 for HTC Wildfire.

HotFix Release Tomorrow ! This rom not working ! When release hotfix tomorrow, the rom will working. Ok ?!

WARNING !
Im not test the ROM ! Not responsible if something happens to your device!I dont Have HTC Wildfire just right now !

Download 4.1.1 Alpha 1

Features:
  • CM10 sorce build and armb6j driver
  • Trebuchet
  • CyanogenMod 10 settings
  • DEODEXED
  • Fast and smooth (?)

• danibosev - do JB for HTC Wildfire
  • CyanogenMod Team - do CyanogenMod 10
  • Google - To do OS Android

ScreenShot:

Last edited:

djpry

Jun 17, 2011
Singapore,CQ

WARNING !
Im not test the ROM ! Not responsible if something happens to your device!I dont Have HTC Wildfire just right now !

Download 4.1.1 Alpha 1

Features:
  • Build from latest CM Source Code
  • Trebuchet
  • CyanogenMod settings
  • Power Widget Toggles on Notification Bar (you can disable)
  • Performance Settings
  • Fast and smooth (?)

wow.....arived sooner that i thought...tnks man

Slymobi

Jan 29, 2011
Here
Mmmmm gonna reserve for a while. Sounds promising. :)

Forum fishing.... Who's biting!

danibosev

Feb 19, 2012
Plovdiv
0. Wait 10-15 minute . If not work :
1.Full Wipe
2.Install 4.1.1
3.Factory Reset, clear davlick cache
4.The step 5 its very hard
5.When vibrate tap screen and back button . That tooks maybe 10-20 minute .If again not start, restart phone and again do this (Remove battery to restart) and again, and again .... until they start
When do this, say work or no

Last edited:

danibosev

Feb 19, 2012
Plovdiv
@KoolSavas95 I think its better to try it more people.If you sad abouth mokee, sorry i say you :(
Anyway - @tathanhlam66 if you can pm me with new boot.img (if talk to koolSavas95, sorry)

tathanhlam66

Apr 17, 2011
Ha Noi
Hey danibosev
this bug:
Code:
D/dalvikvm(  123): Unable to stat classpath element '/system/framework/filterfw.jar'

E/dalvikvm(  123): ERROR: couldn't find native method

E/dalvikvm(  123): Requested: Llibcore/net/RawSocket;.create:(Ljava/io/FileDescriptor;Ljava/lang/String;)V

E/dalvikvm(  123): Candidate: Llibcore/net/RawSocket;.create:(Ljava/io/FileDescriptor;SLjava/lang/String;)V

E/JNIHelp (  123): RegisterNatives failed for 'libcore/net/RawSocket', aborting

F/libc    (  123): Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0xdeadbaad (code=1)
Extract boot.img
edit init.rc
change line
Code:
export BOOTCLASSPATH /system/framework/core.jar:/system/framework/core-junit.jar:/system/framework/bouncycastle.jar:/system/framework/ext.jar:/system/framework/framework.jar:/system/framework/android.policy.jar:/system/framework/services.jar:/system/framework/apache-xml.jar:/system/framework/filterfw.jar
->
Code:
export BOOTCLASSPATH /system/framework/core.jar:/system/framework/core-junit.jar:/system/framework/bouncycastle.jar:/system/framework/ext.jar:/system/framework/framework.jar:/system/framework/framework2.jar:/system/framework/android.policy.jar:/system/framework/services.jar:/system/framework/apache-xml.jar
i hope it work :p

Last edited:
Reactions: danibosev

Justice™

Jul 3, 2011
One this thing boots, we should all report it to the News team :)

Nice story about the little phone that could :p

We'd be the second or third ARMv6 device to get jellybean if this boots. And if this does work, it means we would've had 5 versions of android on our phone! Almost the same amount as the HD2!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    350063-android-4-1-jelly-bean.jpg

HotFix Release Tomorrow ! This rom not working ! When release hotfix tomorrow, the rom will working. Ok ?!

WARNING !

Download 4.1.1 Alpha 1

Features:
    • CM10 sorce build and armb6j driver
    • Trebuchet
    • CyanogenMod 10 settings
    • DEODEXED
    • Fast and smooth (?)

• danibosev - do JB for HTC Wildfire
    • CyanogenMod Team - do CyanogenMod 10
    • Google - To do OS Android

ScreenShot:
    So here are my source files. I have used Sympnotic Github as a base for my Github, but changed some things to Cyanogenmod sources or mine.

Things that are working:

- It boots
    - Screen works
    - Apps does work, havent tried the new gapps. They take to much space

Things that dont work:

- APN and Data (need replacing of the Rild libs i thing)
    - Wifi, cant get it to work. Hopefully someone can help me ;)
    - Audio
    - The launcher need some tweaks
    - Not fast in general. A bit slow!
    - Very likely many more things, but i havent tested them all.

My github. You can compile one from my sources hopefully if i havent made a mistake.
    https://github.com/HazouPH

If you want to build, setup your build environment and go to my android repository. the repo init:
    git://github.com/HazouPH/android.git -b jellybean

If all goes well, then it will download many GB of sources.

My latest build Experimental:

Before flashing. If all goes wrong, it is not my fault! And don't forget to make a nandroid backup!

Google Drive

Will be away for a week or 2, so i wont be trying to fix things ;)

Hazou
    Tried to expand notificaions, and they work ;) which is cool :p

Succeeded btw in building the kernel in-line! Now the kernel and the bcm module are build in the same process, and aparently that is crutial. The discrepency between both prohibited building CM9 whith a working wifi module, but I succeeded in doing it this night (my first succesful kernel commit, jeej!).

Booting with this as we speak ;)

EDIT:
    doesn't work, getting the same error that the wpa_suplicant can't be started. If I manually "insmod system/lib/modules/bcm4329.ko", I get
    Code:
    E/WifiStateMachine(  321): Failed to load driver!
    E/WifiStateMachine(  321): DriverFailedState

Trying one more thing now (this), but then I'm out of ideas (and time..)
    ----> EDIT: nope, no progression.
    Alright! I succeeded in building! As both wifi and cellular functions are not working (I can't connect to my mobile carrier), I don't see this as a ROM so I won't share it. But I keep working on it ;)

• Wifi doesn't work. Possible fix for wifi is to get bcdhd working, the new wifi driver. Or perhaps some overlay files could help (ATM, no overlay is added yet).
    • Can't connect to my mobile carrier: "baseband version unknown". Possible fix for the carrier: no idea, this commit here that made mobile netwerk search possible, is already included.. I already tried to reflash my radio. Will try this patch and see how it goes.
    • Bootanimation is the one from CM9 - very confusing.
    • SD-card is mounted properly
    • At a fresh install (no gapps flashed ATM), system uses 167,3 mb, data uses 48,8 mb and cache uses 1,3 mb
    • Can't play any audio files with apolo, but Spirit FM works (both through the speaker and through the headset), so this is prob. codec related. I had to disable the AAC Fraunhoser codec (or something like that).
    • Overclocking works as in CM9
    • Overall usage is smooth although slower then CM9, especially the transitions. We should try to forward this and this commit. It shouldn't be that hard to do, but surfaceflinger has moved, so we have to seek a little bit for that. Overall, I have the strong impression that apps start up MUCH faster then in CM9 (for example, phone).
    • Nothing is resized as I've forgotten to add the overlays. In general, this doesn't do any harm (keyboard etc are all oke), but the home app is out of size. In settings, you can't configure Trebuchet yet (we have to wait for the CM team for this).
    • The camera HAL is not being recognized
    • Galery doesn't work (of course).
    • Bluetooth works and I can connect to my pc, but I can't send any files, so I don't know if this properly works.
    • Typing goes not as bad is it did in the first days of CM9 - I think this is a good indication.
    • The screen previews in the recent app list are again black like in the early days of CM9. Perhaps this can be solved by again this commit (as I think that is screenshot is required for those screen previous - crumbles - to take).
    • numeric and pattern unlock of the lockscreen needs to be resized

Can't think of anything else for the moment. So the real fun killers are wifi and our baseband not being recognized. If anyone wants more information, you can ask them. If you have suggestions, let them coming as well: I can't do all those things on my own! I also suggest that we make this a discussion/developer thread - so please, if you have nothing real to contribute, keep it to the general forum. I know that a part of us will be excited, but if everyone expresses this in this tread, it will be hard to separate the "jeeeej" and "ALRIGHT!" from the "Hey why don't you try...". I'm sure we all understand ;)

Nothing left to say, unless:
    LETS GET THIS BABY ROLLING! :D
    ChangeLog :
    Alpha 1
    - Release

• Not Working:
    • Not know