My new precious

Search This thread

Borderpatrol1987

Dec 5, 2012
CIncinnati
I wish that was the worst I got. I have the insurance, just not the hundred bucks to send it off.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda app-developers app

christian5916

Doesnt make sense, you have insurance but you need money to send it???? when you buy insurance, all you do is just phone the company and ship it.

That's warranty my friend, insurance is for external damage, robbery or lost and you as the customer have to pay a for a new one, in my case $125.00 bucks would get me a new RazrHD an S3 or a Note2 cause they cost the same without contract $649.99

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app

big ach

Sep 14, 2006
Florida!
That's warranty my friend, insurance is for external damage, robbery or lost and you as the customer have to pay a for a new one, in my case $125.00 bucks would get me a new RazrHD an S3 or a Note2 cause they cost the same without contract $649.99

I have the insurance too, I always though the deductible was less than 100 bucks for phones.

Sorry to hear about the accident bro!

Sent from my Motorola Droid Xyboard 10.1

Itzvik

Oct 27, 2012
Ocala
I was wondering if they Also give you options because I want that f
Damn insurance.

Sent from my HTC DROID DNA.

sumomuscle

Dec 6, 2010

Sorry to bump this, but are you sure you have that option? Is it through Asurion?

Arkasai

Feb 11, 2011
I've got one of those bulky otter boxes on my HD, I've seen it fall from my pocket half a dozen times and once from the second story of a home - it bounced off the garage roof and landed (thankfully) in the neighbor's bushes. Top left corner of the rubber shell has a little rough spot from bouncing off the shingles, but the phone's still spotless.

Last edited:

Borderpatrol1987

Dec 5, 2012
CIncinnati
I'm going to order a otterbox when I get my replacement this weekend. I've seen an otterbox after it was run over by a M1 Abrams tank, barely a mark.

Majestic3

Feb 13, 2013
Just got mine today after using a LG P-500 for 2 years and got the geek squad insurance thankfully :)