[GUIDE] [ROOT] ExtremE Battery Life, ie Ultra power saving mode!

Search This thread

lionelsuyog

Oct 27, 2013
Kathmandu
GUIDE TO EXTEND YOUR BATTERY LIFE UP TO THE LIMIT
20% Enough For A Day!
It is one of the best option if you left home with less juice, and are going to be in a trouble!
Yesterday, when I was on a trip with my friends, I forgot to charge my battery, and guess what: just 17% of juice left on my device at early 6 AM! So, I used this simple method, which I am going to explain down there, then while returning home at 9:30, 6% of juice was available!
The thins that I did was, listened to music for more than 10 hours (via earphones), Took photos for more than 15 mins (altogether), Surfed 3G for about 7-10 mins (on way back to home! :p), and some phone calls!
App required:-
No-frills CPU Control: Most of the custom ROMs have this app integrated, but you can also download from Play store! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.sineo.android.noFrillsCPU
STEPS:-
1. Go to No Frills Cpu Control or Cpu Settings(on most ROM's settings)
2. Select:
-Ondemand (Extreme Battery life)
-Powersaver/Conservative (Ultra Extreme battery, but laggy)
3. Tick Apply on boot and choose Apply!
4.Youre done, Enjoy ur maximum battery life!

-P.S: To have these governer, i.e. "ondemand/Powersaver/Conservative" you must be on Custom kernel bcoz, its not available for stock kernel!
Here's the pic of mine battery within 2 hours (27%-22%). And post your best battery status too!

Attachments

• 22.png
    22.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 956
Last edited:
Reactions: GalKill

KnightlyNinja

Sep 11, 2012
Biratnagar
Its for emergency, and you can use ondemand governer to reduce lags! ;)
Ondemand governer takes phone to deep sleep while screen turned off, and required CPU value, when needed!

well for your kind information all the governers (if have custom kernel) take phone to deepsleep while screen off. And as per your thread title i don`t think the guide is that effective becoz this governer thingy is known by almost every one here.Not trying to flame but just wanted to say that don`t open new threads for such known things.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GUIDE TO EXTEND YOUR BATTERY LIFE UP TO THE LIMIT
    20% Enough For A Day!
    It is one of the best option if you left home with less juice, and are going to be in a trouble!
    Yesterday, when I was on a trip with my friends, I forgot to charge my battery, and guess what: just 17% of juice left on my device at early 6 AM! So, I used this simple method, which I am going to explain down there, then while returning home at 9:30, 6% of juice was available!
    The thins that I did was, listened to music for more than 10 hours (via earphones), Took photos for more than 15 mins (altogether), Surfed 3G for about 7-10 mins (on way back to home! :p), and some phone calls!
    App required:-
    No-frills CPU Control: Most of the custom ROMs have this app integrated, but you can also download from Play store! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.sineo.android.noFrillsCPU
    STEPS:-
    1. Go to No Frills Cpu Control or Cpu Settings(on most ROM's settings)
    2. Select:
    -Ondemand (Extreme Battery life)
    -Powersaver/Conservative (Ultra Extreme battery, but laggy)
    3. Tick Apply on boot and choose Apply!
    4.Youre done, Enjoy ur maximum battery life!

-P.S: To have these governer, i.e. "ondemand/Powersaver/Conservative" you must be on Custom kernel bcoz, its not available for stock kernel!
    Here's the pic of mine battery within 2 hours (27%-22%). And post your best battery status too!
    bt its too lag, and the cpu always 126 mhz

Its for emergency, and you can use ondemand governer to reduce lags! ;)
    Ondemand governer takes phone to deep sleep while screen turned off, and required CPU value, when needed!