Search This thread

-juanito-

Oct 22, 2010
hello

i want Samsung Galaxy S2 Drivers for windows 7

i don't want download kies because my internet is slow

Sincci

Jul 16, 2010
You should enable the USB Debugging mode from Settings -> Applications -> Development. That way it won't try to connect in Kies mode and Windows 7 should have proper drivers for it.

-juanito-

Oct 22, 2010
guys please i want the drivers..i open odin the yellow rectangle doesn't show because i don't have the drivers

gco12f

Sep 3, 2012
Galaxy SII USB drivers

Hello,
I installed the drivers from the above post (Samsung-Galaxy-S-USB-Driver-for-Windows-x86-Download-96692 ....) on a W7 PC and I keep getting the message from the OS that the drivers could not be installed correctly. If I go to the Device Administration screen in the control panel, when I connect the phone I get "SAMSUNG mobile USB Composite Device" with a warning sign and when I double click on it it says Code 37, Windows cannot initialize the device controller for this HW.

Same thing with XP in another PC.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!! Guido.

m1trand1r

Mar 6, 2011
You don't wanna know.....
Hello,
I installed the drivers from the above post (Samsung-Galaxy-S-USB-Driver-for-Windows-x86-Download-96692 ....) on a W7 PC and I keep getting the message from the OS that the drivers could not be installed correctly. If I go to the Device Administration screen in the control panel, when I connect the phone I get "SAMSUNG mobile USB Composite Device" with a warning sign and when I double click on it it says Code 37, Windows cannot initialize the device controller for this HW.

Same thing with XP in another PC.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!! Guido.

try to check my mediafire folder(sig)...drivers are for all sammys phones & i'm using the same ones on my lappy(winXp)...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Sent from my SGS-II powered by CM9
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

deniso177

Aug 27, 2011
sometimes you have to unistall drivers and try again a few times, worst case scenario use the phone as mass storage instead of mtp

Reactions: Paparasee

lovewisher

Apr 15, 2013
hi friends i have a same problem i dont want to install kies on my pc i download and install usb drivers i want to turn on my mobile in mass storage and its going to usb storage sucessfully but not showing any of my usb drive plz help