32GB Lexar Class 10 MicroSD Memory Card + Reader for $40.77 (dead)

Search This thread

bagelicious

Sep 27, 2010
Hey guys, I searched but didn't see this in the Epic forums. Wanted to get it posted asap because it made the front page of slickdeals not too long ago so it could sell out before long.

Amazon has a 32gb Lexar Class 10 microSD with a card reader for $47 and free shipping. It is sold by Tiger Direct through Amazon. Alternatively, you can go straight to Tiger Direct's website to purchase it for the same price.

*** 11/11/11 Update - Deal is dead through Amazon currently but I checked the Tiger Direct link and it still has the $47.99 price.

*** 12/16/11 Update - Amazon currently has this for $40.77 with Prime Eligibility and Tiger Direct has it for $69.99 - $30.00 Instant Savings = $39.99. Shipping shows up at $2.70 for me bringing the total to $42.69 through TD (YMMV).

Amazon

Tiger Direct

Last edited:

Forever Justice

Dec 24, 2010
Piqua
Great Deal...Just Got Mine!! Different Brand,etc. For 41 plus tax, sold out quick.

Hard to Get Deals, if you Find One, Dont Hesitate...

iviyth0s

Jul 8, 2009
Great deal, just bought a Class 4 Sandisk 32GB recently for like $36 so this is priced about right :)

m5james

Aug 27, 2010
Great deal, just bought a Class 4 Sandisk 32GB recently for like $36 so this is priced about right :)

Isn't the read/write speed on these phones capped, so would it even really make a difference if I got the Class 4 vs the Class 10. No point in spending another $11 if I don't have to.

jered6323

Jul 25, 2011
I've got my eye on a Patriot and a PNY 32gb for about the same price, just caught up in which brand has a better reputation.

iviyth0s

Jul 8, 2009
Isn't the read/write speed on these phones capped, so would it even really make a difference if I got the Class 4 vs the Class 10. No point in spending another $11 if I don't have to.
I heard that too but I wonder how capped, I'm gonna possibly review my card tonight from my laptop's reader and mounted through the phone and see if there's a speed difference

I've got my eye on a Patriot and a PNY 32gb for about the same price, just caught up in which brand has a better reputation.
I've bought memory sticks from both and haven't had any of them die. Both are great.

wickedclown691

Apr 18, 2010
shelby
32 GB cards

Are these cards coming down in price finally. I looked a while back and they were 100 or more. Also are these the true 32 gig cards(been burned a few times from ebay, even a local seller). I want to find one of these to go along with my extended battery(take that Iphone.)

bagelicious

Sep 27, 2010
Deal is back and better than it was previously. 7 bucks cheaper I think.

I bought this card when I posted the OP and have been using it ever since. I have had no problems with it at all and I'm thinking I might get another one for my Nook Color.

wtogami

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 6, 2010
Read the reviews in the Amazon link? A few people complained of corruption and dead cards within weeks or months of purchase. This worries me a bit.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, I searched but didn't see this in the Epic forums. Wanted to get it posted asap because it made the front page of slickdeals not too long ago so it could sell out before long.

Amazon has a 32gb Lexar Class 10 microSD with a card reader for $47 and free shipping. It is sold by Tiger Direct through Amazon. Alternatively, you can go straight to Tiger Direct's website to purchase it for the same price.

*** 11/11/11 Update - Deal is dead through Amazon currently but I checked the Tiger Direct link and it still has the $47.99 price.

*** 12/16/11 Update - Amazon currently has this for $40.77 with Prime Eligibility and Tiger Direct has it for $69.99 - $30.00 Instant Savings = $39.99. Shipping shows up at $2.70 for me bringing the total to $42.69 through TD (YMMV).

Amazon

Tiger Direct