[mi7ROM] [15.02.2012] [22 LANG] Samsung focus 1.3 mi7ROM_1 HTC dll`s fix

Search This thread

LordMayros

Jun 25, 2006
istanbul
here is STKApplication.xap (from htc titan) but i don´t know how and if works on samsung focus ........ pls leave feedback

stkapplication.xap dropbox download ie install succes and setting menu sim application ok.but

menu dont open :(

smoothly working three file

These files are taken from nokia lumia 800

Attachments

• image_2.jpg
    image_2.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

frankmehta

Aug 25, 2008
Mumbai
www.doctorgadget.in
A quick question. Is there anything that backs up ALL THE CUSTOM apps on the phone and reinstalls them when we flash another ROM on it??
I would love to try new ROMs on the phone but every time I flash the ROM, all the apps installed on it disappear. Cannot afford to do that

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
A quick question. Is there anything that backs up ALL THE CUSTOM apps on the phone and reinstalls them when we flash another ROM on it??
I would love to try new ROMs on the phone but every time I flash the ROM, all the apps installed on it disappear. Cannot afford to do that

Hi, no it not exist a backup tool only for apps and settings. Maybe Microsoft will bring a new backup solution on cloud service.
To develop the Samsung ROMs I flash my device 10x per day- you are lucky to flash 1-2 ROMs :)

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
[ROM][19.02.2012] [22 LANG] Samsung focus 1.4 mi7ROM_1 DFT CORE HTC fix

wrong thread .......

Reactions: vt2912

h8uman

Jan 4, 2011
Tucson, AZ
MMS is not working

I must have flashed this rom at least 3 times...

MMS messages are not working, keep getting try again...

Anyone else have this issue?

Is there a tweak/fix?

Thanks.

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
I must have flashed this rom at least 3 times...
MMS messages are not working, keep getting try again...
Anyone else have this issue?
Is there a tweak/fix?
Thanks.

this ROM part are the same with the first DFT samsung ROM in Registry:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\ShortMsg\MMS\Settings]
"UAProf"="http://wap.samsungmobile.com/uaprof/SGH-I917R.xml"

install or start the samsung network profile app. select first a different provider and then your provider like att .....

h8uman

Jan 4, 2011
Tucson, AZ
this ROM part are the same with the first DFT samsung ROM in Registry:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\ShortMsg\MMS\Settings]
"UAProf"="http://wap.samsungmobile.com/uaprof/SGH-I917R.xml"

install or start the samsung network profile app. select first a different provider and then your provider like att .....

This application cannot be used if the device is in networked locked state by mobile operator.

Does not allow me to change anything.

And another note: The MultiXapInstall.exe doesnt work on any system i try it on. Is there another build or tool?

Last edited:
Reactions: mirolg

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
This application cannot be used if the device is in networked locked state by mobile operator.

Does not allow me to change anything.

And another note: The MultiXapInstall.exe doesnt work on any system i try it on. Is there another build or tool?

my mi7ROM based on the same Samsung OEM Firmware as the DFT ROM. This Firmware are the latest, but this relock the usb xap deploying. End off the week I will cook a new relase with a older Firmware, the works. The same I have do for the samsung omnia7 Rom's and it works perfect.

For NOW, load your xap on e.g. a Dropbox account and accsess it direktly over IE mobile Browser ....

vt2912

Feb 16, 2012
my mi7ROM based on the same Samsung OEM Firmware as the DFT ROM. This Firmware are the latest, but this relock the usb xap deploying. End off the week I will cook a new relase with a older Firmware, the works. The same I have do for the samsung omnia7 Rom's and it works perfect.

For NOW, load your xap on e.g. a Dropbox account and accsess it direktly over IE mobile Browser ....

oh, you can try this xap deployer-( written by my friend :D ), it's very cool, multi xap and xap tools
Link : http://www.mediafire.com/?vw5f69cpgv505a4
or attachments

Reactions: mirolg

raujaku

May 11, 2010
Jacksonville
Is there somewhere I can download the xap to private marketplace, or will I have to hard reset my phone? I removed it when it stopped working.

raujaku

May 11, 2010
Jacksonville
not clear what you exactly like do do .....

the rom has private marketplace built in, but it stopped working on me last night, so I deleted it thinking I could find the .xap file online but had no luck. Do you know where I can download the .xap file from or will I have to hard-reset my phone to the roms original settings to get it back?

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
the rom has private marketplace built in, but it stopped working on me last night, so I deleted it thinking I could find the .xap file online but had no luck. Do you know where I can download the .xap file from or will I have to hard-reset my phone to the roms original settings to get it back?

look in my signature you find my online storage to download it from app folder. you will find 3x alternative marketplaces ....

Reactions: raujaku

vt2912

Feb 16, 2012
Could you please explain the steps to patch a .xap app? I would appreciate it! Just want to install rom, and still sideload! TX! :)
you can use some tool like WP7-3MktPlace, but i can't post it here because of this forum's rule, please search google
Run it, move to "tools" tab and choose " single patch", or you can download xap and auto patch on download

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Samsung focus 1.3 mi7ROM_1 DFT CORE HTC dll´s fix >FULL UNLOCKED<
    root, developer and interop unlock HTC dll`s fix

Download MAGLDR V2.00
    zip.gif
    DFT_MLI_SAM1.zip
    and the
    zip.gif
    DFT Flash tool.zip

How to flash the samsung customrom tnx pdaimatejam

[APP] simply BACKUP - Stock and mi7ROM and RESTORE it with cab sender tool or ZUNE

[URL="http://htcfanboys.com/download/mirolg/?action=browse&folder=3692"]FOCUS ROM ........ [/URL]Samsung focus 1.3
    (my mi7ROM´s are open- feel free if you like to re-cook it
    smile.gif
    )

INFO: after flash first start: it will display image linking phone and PC. wait few seconds it will reboot. then wait for few seconds on samsung logo- it will start

Credits / Many thanks to
    cool.gif
    :

Cotulla, DFT Team, mwang
    Barin, AnDim, HD2Owner
    YukiXDA, xboxmod
    ultrashot
    Julien Schapman
    Lidan and Ofir
    singularity0821 and all other great xda developer

AND DJSave for friendly beta test
    smile.gif

technicaly based on first DFT freedom Samsung ROM but with following changes/ improvements:

with internetSharing function (in settings), provxml works again, if you need pls install manually the DiagnosisApp.xap tnx contable

all htc system dll´s and polices cooked in (TouchXperience/WPDM works on this ROM
    biggrin.gif
    )

NO Custom starscreen! good infos:: backup method the works with mi7ROM

full works preinstalled apps more appa and tool you can download here (directly from IE mobile browser)

- RegistryEditor.xap
    - AdvancedConfig.xap it works!
    - BatteryStatus.xap
    - HTC DLNA Connected_Media.xap it works!
    biggrin.gif

- HTC_Hub.xap it works! with live tile function
    - Nokia_Maps.xap
    - RestartPhone.xap
    - ScanSearch.xap
    - TouchXplorer.xap it works!
    - nokia sounds and themes htc, nokia ....

22 Language with dictionarys

0c0a ESN Spanish
    0404 CHT Chinese Traditional
    0405 CSY Czech
    0406 DAN Danish
    0407 DEU German
    0408 ELL Greek
    0409 USA English United States
    040B FIN Finnish
    040C FRA French
    040E Hungarian
    0410 ITA Italian
    0411 JPN Japanese
    0412 KOR Korean
    0413 NLD Dutch
    0414 NOR Norwegian
    0415 PLK Polish
    0416 PTB Portuguese Brasil
    0419 RUS Russian
    041D SVD Swedish
    0804 CHS Chinese Simplified
    0809 English United Kingdom
    0816 PTG Portugese

Info: Camera settings only in Core languages:
    0c0a ESN Spanish, 040C FRA French, 0407 DEU German,
    0409 USA English United States, 0410 ITA Italian,
    0809 English United Kingdom
    no no of course you installed mi7rom

error is only unlocked when installing the new xap trying to contents

fails to unlock chevron

does not install tom xap installer

ok. actually are the firmware from DFT ROM in my mi7ROM and this firmware causes the re-lock by xap deploy over usb connection. the best way, for the moment is upload your desired xap to a dropbox account and install it over IE mobile.

....the same issue I had on my first omnia7 DFT based ROM- after change the firmware works very stable and we get the proxlm function back ......

sunday i will bring a new update ....
    read a few posts up:

If you don't want to wait, I took the liberty to upload the rom to uploadmirrors: part1 and part2

OP/chef, please let me know if you want the links removed and I will take them down.

thank you very much for help out by start! now we have the fast online storage by htcfanboys :) And you can
    remove it. Thank you and cheers, miro
    Many tnx for the whole downloads :cool:

file.gif
    mi7ROM DFT Focus Rev 1.3 8107 22langs.zip

• February 17 2012 03:29:52
    • Views : 2111
    • Downloads : 2018
    file.gif
    mi7ROM Focus Rev 1.4 HTC fix. 8107 22langs.zip

• February 19 2012 20:57:16
    • Views : 710
    • Downloads : 524