Informations about ''promised'' XperiaSense 2.1

Search This thread

rirozizo

Add beats! I dont really like dsp coz too many customization..:banghead:

Sent from my Desire Z using XDA

uuhhh... the point is to customize... if u don't want to, go buy iPhone! :p i'm just kidding... i'll follow my leader, beats or dsp?

———————————————
i didn't mean to flame you, nor to mock you in any kind of way

VaderSKN

Apr 22, 2011
Stockholm
We can add Beats and DSP, maybe even better sound.

To Riro Zizo: I am not ur leader ;)

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA

Steven How

Apr 14, 2011
uuhhh... the point is to customize... if u don't want to, go buy iPhone! :p i'm just kidding... i'll follow my leader, beats or dsp?

———————————————

LOL,I dont like iPhone...way too close source :mad: android we can customize thats y I love it :p

VaderSKN

Apr 22, 2011
Stockholm
My story with Android started when I installed Android on Xperia X1. It was laggy, nothing worked, but I was still using it as my DD (LOL). Later I bought Xperia X10 Mini Pro, that's the source of my nickname. So, I started to like Android, many apps etc. And root. I rooted my phone after 3 months, and I wanted to taste to Sense, I bought Wildfire. Later, after 3 moths I sold my Xperia X10 Mini Pro, bought Desire Z. In August it will have 1 year! For 2 months ago I started to "modify" ROMs and testing it. My first ROM, it bricked my phone. I've unbricked the phone, maked an better version wat really booted! But it were a lot of force closes, so I maked XperiaSense based on Sense. XperiaSense was born. Now I'm making my second ROM with Riro Zizo.

Sent from Virtuous Unity.

Reactions: rirozizo

VaderSKN

Apr 22, 2011
Stockholm
I used Beats Audio and equalizer, much better sound. Maybe coz I don't have iBeats.

VaderSKN

Apr 22, 2011
Stockholm
K, wat do u want to add to the ROM? I know u will add Beats, but wat's with SRS, Dolby and HTC Equalizer?

rirozizo

K, wat do u want to add to the ROM? I know u will add Beats, but wat's with SRS, Dolby and HTC Equalizer?

i will just add beats, because i can't add the other ones, because i dunno how :D
+ beats is just fine on its own...

weather app will be implemented (pm)

i don't have any other ideas for now... do u have any?

EDIT: how about locking the home app in memory to decrease the chances of launcher redraw?

Last edited:
Reactions: VaderSKN

VaderSKN

Apr 22, 2011
Stockholm
No ideas, Beats Audio wallpaper will be added, but Sense 2.1 wallpapers will maybe stay, users can decide about it :D

VaderSKN

Apr 22, 2011
Stockholm
ok, we'll let the users say...

@other users, what other things u want to be implemeted?

———————————————

LOL, I was wondering if the user ''other users'' were registered. Downloaded Weather from Sense 3.5, and I will upload it to dropbox for redownloading (my PC is locking the files), add weather, Beats Audio wallpaper, weather movies, Sense 3.5 music player. Whem I'm done, I will upload the .zip.

PS: I have some time today!

Steven How

Apr 14, 2011
i will just add beats, because i can't add the other ones, because i dunno how :D
+ beats is just fine on its own...

weather app will be implemented (pm)

i don't have any other ideas for now... do u have any?

EDIT: how about locking the home app in memory to decrease the chances of launcher redraw?

Yes,please do so,or else ppl gonna say sense reboot issue

rirozizo

LOL, I was wondering if the user ''other users'' were registered. Downloaded Weather from Sense 3.5, and I will upload it to dropbox for redownloading (my PC is locking the files), add weather, Beats Audio wallpaper, weather movies, Sense 3.5 music player. Whem I'm done, I will upload the .zip.

PS: I have some time today!

awesome, waiting for ur link...
btw, u can actually check the list of xda users to see if "other users" is actually a user :p

Yes,please do so,or else ppl gonna say sense reboot issue

alright... that's a yes!
any other suggestions? implementations?

———————————————

Steven How

Apr 14, 2011
awesome, waiting for ur link...
btw, u can actually check the list of xda users to see if "other users" is actually a user :p

alright... that's a yes!
any other suggestions? implementations?

———————————————

Hmm..tweak...wat kernel u guys using ?gpu rendering? Add screen shoot and the agps thingy in the desire z android development section,the lastest one that should be fine I guess :p

Last edited:

rirozizo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I'm the developer of the XperiaSense With Sense 3.0. I told to one XDA user that I will make XperiaSense with Sense 2.1. I have some troubles with the PC (still), and it's hard to make the ROM. My last idea is not XperiaSense, but TripleSense. What I mean with this, it will be Sense 2.1 + Sense 3.0 + Sense 3.5. It can take a month if my PC will work (it locks files, but I can't unlock them.). It will be Sense 2.1 launcher (for speed), Sense 3.0 weather, Sense 3.5 music player (Beats, Dolby, SRS) and Sense 2.1 lockscreen. Please tell me if some apps don't works with Sense 2.1, it would be a lot of help for me. The ROM is not maked yet, so you users can write the suggestions for me here, or PM them.
    sense 3.x lockscreen, not the sense 2.x one please, or atleast, make a patch for it.

i can help if you really need to... its quite easy:
    have a sense 2.1 based ROM
    add the files of 2.x lockscreen (or 3.x... PLEASE)
    add the files of the 3.0 weather
    add the files of the 3.5 music app

all of the files with the apk, and other required files. like the soundfx file for beats and SRS...

see? i know some porting stuff :D
    i just don't have the time to make an actual port :(

———————————————
    To change the sounds just swap the /system/media folders

I asked Virtuous Team if I can use Virtuous Sense for my* ROM. They said yes. I choosed Virtuous coz they makes best ROMs I ever flashed.

*: It was before this idea, TripleSense.

Ok then vrtuous rom it is... u add ur stuff i'll add mine... we test, u release... ok?

———————————————
    My story with Android started when I installed Android on Xperia X1. It was laggy, nothing worked, but I was still using it as my DD (LOL). Later I bought Xperia X10 Mini Pro, that's the source of my nickname. So, I started to like Android, many apps etc. And root. I rooted my phone after 3 months, and I wanted to taste to Sense, I bought Wildfire. Later, after 3 moths I sold my Xperia X10 Mini Pro, bought Desire Z. In August it will have 1 year! For 2 months ago I started to "modify" ROMs and testing it. My first ROM, it bricked my phone. I've unbricked the phone, maked an better version wat really booted! But it were a lot of force closes, so I maked XperiaSense based on Sense. XperiaSense was born. Now I'm making my second ROM with Riro Zizo.