Which 4.4 rom offers tablet ui like Pac?

Search This thread

marvi0

May 23, 2008
?
Hello been using Pac rom for a while and one feature keeps me stuck on Pac which is the tablet ui, with the notification bar at the bottom. Am so used to this feature but it appears as though Pac rom development has stalled for 4.4. Does anyone know any other rom that offers similar please?

nikzDHD

Apr 2, 2011
London
ParanoidAndroid has stock, phablet and tablet modes. Not sure if implemented on the beta version. Alternatively you can install xposed and there's a tablet UI module for it not sure how well it works though.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Reactions: marvi0

marvi0

May 23, 2008
?
ParanoidAndroid has stock, phablet and tablet modes. Not sure if implemented on the beta version. Alternatively you can install xposed and there's a tablet UI module for it not sure how well it works though.

Thanks buddy I had a look at the exposed modules but they seemed a bit hit and miss. Also the latest beta version posted apparently did not have the tablet ui incorporate.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Otherwise u may try for 4.4.2 KOT49H which was compiled by Echoe rom developers