[q] help needed !!

Search This thread
Jan 12, 2014
hello guys. I'm from india n i'v a gs3 i9300xxemc2 unrooted.. The problem is i'm still unable to receive jelly bean 4.3 update :( . My cousin has gs3 as well with indian stock rom.. He has successfully upgraded his gs3 to 4.3 . But every time i try it says i have already got the latest updates.. But i'm still running on 4.1.2 . Please suggest me what should i do to get 4.3 updates ota.. :( thanks.!! N sorry for my poor english

Jumaqidi

Dec 3, 2013
hello guys. I'm from india n i'v a gs3 i9300xxemc2 unrooted.. The problem is i'm still unable to receive jelly bean 4.3 update :( . My cousin has gs3 as well with indian stock rom.. He has successfully upgraded his gs3 to 4.3 . But every time i try it says i have already got the latest updates.. But i'm still running on 4.1.2 . Please suggest me what should i do to get 4.3 updates ota.. :( thanks.!! N sorry for my poor english

Problem is with carrier. Not country.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: kaRiZMaTikeNiGMA

boomboomer

Jun 30, 2010
Check your CSC code matches your country, or follow the guide in general forum, sticky thread on how to flash the correct stock rom for your country.

kunal1540

Jun 6, 2013
City of oranges
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G

If you are in warranty you can go to nearest service center. ..and they cn do that for free...or if not then they will charge you 100 rs..I think my friend got his update only by going there and notby ota...

Jan 12, 2014
If you are in warranty you can go to nearest service center. ..and they cn do that for free...or if not then they will charge you 100 rs..I think my friend got his update only by going there and notby ota...

ow okey.. thanks a lot sir for the info.. well mine is out of warranty period.. :/

oschamp

Oct 18, 2013
Here is another suggestion !
You should download the stock rom of JB 4.3 for india !
You can find it on sammobile.com website just download it !
After downloading just put that stock into your computer and sd card after just press your home key button, the power button and vol down button !
Just press these simultaneously !
A window would apear showing a sign of (!) this .
Just press the button vol up or vol down to get into the downloading mode ! And let your sgs3 in that condition !
Then on your pc just download (Odin) software and then just click on to the PDA and let other setting as default and when you click on PDA a window wiĺl apear there you just go to the exact location where you have put the downloaded 4.3 JB stock rom for india !
Then clivk on that rom !
That rom address on the PDA option and after juat click on the start button but be confirmed that your s3 is in downloading mode if your s3 is in downloading mode, on Odin software it will indicate that whether your device is connected to your PC or not !
And click on start button the produce will continue to start and after 5 mins it will be done and ur s3 will reboot and finnally you wiĺl be on stock 4.3 !
Trust me this is the official rom !
I am also using this stock rom by this method .!
Plz hit on the LIKE button if you guys like my work and the official method !
GOOD LUCK just try out this and if you found any problem just reply me and don"t forget to thanks me. !!:)

Sent from my GT-i9300 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

After downloading just put that stock into your computer and sd card after just press your home key button, the power button and vol down button !
Just press the button vol up or vol down to get into the downloading mode ! And let your sgs3 in that condition !
Then on your pc just download (Odin) software and then just click on to the PDA and let other setting as default and when you click on PDA a window wiĺl apear there you just go to the exact location where you have put the downloaded 4.3 JB stock rom for india !
Then clivk on that rom !
That rom address on the PDA option and after juat click on the start button but be confirmed that your s3 is in downloading mode if your s3 is in downloading mode, on Odin software it will indicate that whether your device is connected to your PC or not !
And click on start button the produce will continue to start and after 5 mins it will be done and ur s3 will reboot and finnally you wiĺl be on stock 4.3 !
GOOD LUCK just try out this and if you found any problem just reply me and don"t forget to thanks me. !!

oschamp

Oct 18, 2013
Yup you are right this is the only method by updating s3 to official stock rom 4.3 ...!

Mustafa Mubashir

Jul 21, 2013
karachi
good try but try to align your text!

:mad:
Here is another suggestion
Then clivk on that rom !
GOOD LUCK just try out this and if you found any problem just reply me and don"t forget to thanks me. !!:)

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Then clivk on that rom !
GOOD LUCK just try out this and if you found any problem just reply me and don"t forget to thanks me. !!

well Rom is also called firmware,and it can be downloaded via sammobile.com and can be flashed via odin and there is no need to put the firmware in sd-card just put it in any directory of your pc..(i am having mine in root directory i.e desktop or root of C)..
happy flashing for more info visit this..
and remember to hit thanks!!!!:good:

Last edited:

Jumaqidi

Dec 3, 2013
First you are saying sorry and committing that you were wrong and now you are saying no need to point out mistakes....
Man just stick to one thing sorry or don't point out..
Are you really a human I'm in doubt now..
[Don't take it serious]:p
And there is no need to put the firmware in sd-card due to the firmware will not be lost during the procedure (I.e flashing)...
For now on stick to one thing and try to think what you are posting and thirdly follow xda-rules (one of them says respect other members)
As you are a junior member with post counts 6-7!

Edit: you have only provided sammobile.com while i had provided another xda post which described how to flash the firmware!!
So that the person can understand better from a senior member and the thread i linked is started by official Sammobile member...

Sent from my HTCSensation using xda app-developers app

I think u are disrespectful to him tbh. How much posts u have or whatever does not show ur intelligence in any way. Everyone is equal. No junior or senior. I can be a junior and speak properly and others MIGHT still understand me btr than others.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

:mad:

well oschamp the thing you are saying rom is not called rom thats called firmware,and it can be downloaded via sammobile.com and can be flashed via odin and there is no need to put the firmware in sd-card just put it in any directory of your pc..(i am having mine in root directory i.e desktop or root of C)..
happy flashing for more info visit this..
and remember to hit thanks!!!!:good:

Anyway, wanna know sth before saying? A firmware means Read Only Memory. Hey guess wats the short form for Read Only Memory? U got it! ROM!!!

Reactions: Mustafa Mubashir

Mustafa Mubashir

Jul 21, 2013
karachi
Thanks but i was just teasing him because he's my pal friend...and I'm deleting post.......
Except this I'm respectable to everyone just check all my post...

Sent From My SGS IV GT-I9505 using Xda Developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Problem is with carrier. Not country.

Check your CSC code matches your country, or follow the guide in general forum, sticky thread on how to flash the correct stock rom for your country.

it doesn't match.. btw thank you :)
    will it work if i flash csc of our region ..??

Factory reset in recovery after flashing full rom with correct csc then yes, it should.
    [Playboydroid] Okk ...!!
    Just forget every thing