[ROM][4.3]MeanBean v2.o|FAST|AOSP mms|240dpiZeroWakeLag|Themes|Color Emojis 3...

Search This thread

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
MeanBean Reborn for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2!
Original thread is HERE

attachment.php

Now with COLOR Emoji's system-wide!
attachment.php

attachment.php

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. To be clean: mostly stock look and feel
  2. To be mean: apply optimizations for smoother performance
  3. To be nice: provide cool functionality not present in the stock base

attachment.php

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Future

attachment.php

v2.0 - Screen-off volume controls extended to include torch light
Now with AOSP Messaging!

attachment.php

The clean:
  • Built on MJ9 Verizon base (port)

The mean:
  • Performance tweaks
  • No screen wake lag!
  • Screen on/off performance and battery tweaks for snappier UI and better battery

The nice:

• Zero screen wake lag (can be turned off for maximum battery - see post 3)!
  • System-wide full color Emoji's!
  • Zero battery drain extended screen-off volume controls (volume, skip, pause, play, torch light) - see post 3 for usage
  • Notification sounds are silenced when playing music (configurable, see post 3)
  • Instagram video upload fix
  • MeanBean boot animation
  • 3 way reboot menu
  • In-call voice recording
  • Working init.d support
  • 4x5 launcher
  • Note 3 apps: Samsung keyboard w/emoji and SketchBook app (credit titooo7)
  • Removed space-wasting stock toggles and brightness slider in notifications (use included Power Toggles to customize your own toggles)
  • Flashable ZIP in /sdcard/MeanBean_Reborn to restore stock toggles if you wish
  • Increased MMS sizes
  • de-ASEC encrypted/paid apps on boot
  • Full color circular battery meter (1% increments)
  • Removed "AM/PM" on status bar
  • Constant ringtone volume by disabling ring fade
  • Signature checking disabled (allows recompiled apk's)
  • SuperSU
  • Native hotspot unlocked
  • Bonus ringtones/notifications
  • More to come (by request)!

Credit where credit is due:

As with any open source stuff, some of this work is my own, most of it comes from other sources. So in addition to my own work (mostly in the "mean" category), here's a quick thanks to those of you who contributed knowingly (thank you) and not-so-knowingly via open source 5 finger discount (thank you just the same: your stuff is good and that's why I used it). :) Sometimes it's not entirely obvious where the source started so if I missed someone, please let me know and I'll add you. Also, I'm careful to only include other work where the author does not specify any usage restrictions or has given approval. If you believe, however, that I've included something that shouldn't be in this ROM, please just PM me.

Credit krowley3: I used your Sophisticated ROM as a base (thanks for the offer!)!
Other credits: I list them in the features section above and give links to the original works so you can donate to other devs for specific mods you like!

Want my stuff?:

I list credits in the features section above and links to original works: if you see something credited there and you want to use it, click the link and seek permission from the developer I've credited. If you see something in this ROM and I don't reference some other source, I probably coded it myself. If you want it: take it and use it in your ROM, your theme, whatever you like. I just ask that you please credit me. I'm a firm believer in Android and open source so you don't even have to ask. Anything you see here... it's yours for just the price of a simple line crediting me. I always share as I believe that's the way we developers put the power in Android... and one way we can fight "the Apple brainwashing machine". ;)

attachment.php

Below are some pointers on updating your firmware, installing recoveries, modding, etc. before we get to the good stuff (installation and downloads).

CHANGELOG:

See post #2

Problems after you flash?:

PLEASE DO NOT REPORT PROBLEMS IN THIS THREAD UNTIL you've done a full wipe and fresh install to see if that cures it. I know I should really just do like most devs and proclaim REQUIRES FULL WIPE/FRESH INSTALL on every version. That saves me a lot of headaches but I know what a PITA a fresh install can be even with MyBackup or Titanium at your disposal. So it never hurts to try just a flash without a full wipe, but if you run into any HINT of a problem... anything at all... don't report the problem in this thread until you've tried a full wipe and fresh install first to see if that cures the problem!

Installation - a final note:

First, the usual disclaimers. I supply the ammo, you use it. ROMS don't kill phones, n00bs do. :D Use this ROM at your own risk as I won't be responsible for bricks or any other untoward happenings. I spent a lot of time ensuring that the stuff in this ROM is fast, smooth, and compatible. But... it always helps to have some familiarity with flashing ROMs to keep yourself safe.

attachment.php

Download links are below

Now to installation of the ROM itself...

1. Always make a Nandroid backup before installing anything on your phone!
  2. On first install of MeanBean Reborn, do a full wipe
  3. Install using recovery (I use latest CWM)
  4. Once booted, set up phone and accounts
  5. To get Apns to show;
  6. Dial *#*#4636#*#*, select GSM only, let it register, then go back to GSM/LTE
  7. Add APN
  8. Tick light effect in lockscreen settings if desired for special lockscreen!!
  9. Enjoy

attachment.php

attachment.php
... you're gonna break it!
Don't flash any other mods, tweaks, or themes unless they specifically say they are built for (the latest version of) MeanBean or you WILL break features in this ROM and/or cause instability! While this ROM is designed to have the general look/feel of the stock ROM, it is highly customized under the hood and mods, tweaks, or themes not designed specifically for this ROM will cause problems. If you want this ROM to run perfectly without any issues, do not flash anything on top.

Latest releases (TWRP recovery recommended):

attachment.php

SPECIAL THANKS TO DONATERS!! If it weren't for you I'm not sure I would be building!

@gregsarg 7x! (he helps keep my internet on lol! Go click this guys Thanks button!!!) you been here since the beginning.. Thank you brother
2DX15972EN5700152
34V37665RT729915J
40A72501CK0029356
3UK49367UX701704M
5BP46344B5784500V
6PJ849907V069221R
5VB14473L69376846

@JudgeDredd672x!
83700143TN745590E
54T87135KM437833U

@dan968152x!
5EE50188V3538103J
6V468106E65219807

@dicksteele
8EG284151S130262T

@hiperglyde
8BD81403F84697821

@stuckmoto
64U60770A9908341A

@raymond36136
5TP716434V127160B

@Jesse6749
09J011942T908754G
@mofotrucker @slaydog
79086069XL4787118

Anonymous
2PH723712N242963H

Click to Donate

By the way I AM a male.the donation link is to my fiancé paypal.
Donations are greatly appreciated, but honestly, no one gets rich off ROM developing so it's not about the money for me.

THANKS @mikeyxda @dicksteele @iStatiK @K_Alzwayed @dazednconfused @mannyvinny,3minit,alliance team,wicked team,and all my donators!

jepapyhe.jpg

y6yrerun.jpg

nu8ubyse.jpg

3ezasaqu.jpg

Last edited:

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
Changelog:

2.0 - March 10
Changes:
  • Fixed that dredded MMS Group Messaging bug
  • New Keyboard and kept emojis (thanks @DoctorQMM for the base)
  • Now with AOSP MESSAGING!! Including quick reply!!
  • Added quick switch mod to status bar, add/remove any apps you want!
  • Themed most status bar icons
  • New battery theme
  • New progress bar theme
  • New circle loader and loading themes
  • New recent menu themes
  • Added traffic meter
  • Removed carrier label
  • More misc stuff themed
  • Fixed and added the int.d scripts
  • Build Prop Tweaks
  • Cleaned up alot of useless leftover stuff
  • Added Milk Music app
  • Added default wallpapers
  • Removed Xposed mods except for wanam and xui (download whatever ones you need)
  • Probably more that i am forgetting, very tired at the moment!

1.5 - March 1
Changes:
  • Updated base files
  • fixed all data issues. No more fixes to run and all that crap
  • fixed sec settings, mms, phone, and contacts apps
  • MASSIVE amounts of framework edits. Went through and edited thousands of smali files.
  • Added 240dpi addon and all the lockscreen mods.
  • cleaned up some scripts and added a few tweaks so that this rom is lag free and hauls a**!!
  • More that I forget right now..

1.0 - Feb 2,2014 - Big Update
Changes:
  • Build Prop tweaks
  • Data fixes- shouldn't have to run fixdata anymore, just input APN
  • Fixed select network in network settings
  • Added Xposed installer and modules
  • Added xbatterythemer
  • Added ex-themer
  • Added Wanam Xposed
  • Added XuiMod (for system window transition animations)
  • Made sure its rock solid and lightning fast!

0.8 - Jan 24, 2014 - Initial release

Changes:
  • Expanded screen-off volume controls to include torch light on/off (see post 3)
  • Fix for Instagram FC when uploading videos
  • Notification sounds are silenced when playing music (configurable, see post 3)
  • Zero battery drain extended screen-off volume controls (volume, skip, pause, play) - see post 3 for usage
  • Option to turn off zero wake lag (in build.prop, see post 3 below)
  • Updated some core apps
  • System-wide full color Emoji support!
  • Fixed FC when removing pen while using Samsung keyboard
  • Added screen on/off performance and battery tweaks for snappier UI and better battery life
  • Build prop tweaks
  • Removed stock toggles and brightness slider: use included Power Toggles to customize your own toggles
  • Flashable ZIP in /sdcard/MeanBean_Reborn to restore stock toggles/brightness

Last edited:

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
Zero battery drain extended screen-off volume controls - usage

The volume buttons on the left side of the phone can be used to perform special functions when the screen is turned off. Because this is a modification to the framework and the code is never executed until you press the volume keys with the screen off, it uses zero battery unlike some of the apps you find on Google Play that are always running in the background, draining your battery as they monitor key status. Usage is as follows:

TAP for volume: Simply tap volume up/down to increase/decrease volume.
LONG PRESS to skip tracks: Press and hold volume up/down for 0.5 second (but not more than 1 second) to skip to next/prev. track.
VERY LONG PRESS to play/pause: Press and hold volume up/down for 1 second (but not more than 2 seconds) to skip to next/prev. track.
HOLD to turn torch light on/off: Press and hold volume up/down for at least 2 seconds to turn torch light on/off.

Once you get a feel for the timing, it's very easy to operate!

Turning off Zero Wake Lag

If you want maximum battery life and you don't mind the screen-on delay, you can turn off the ZWL mod. Use Root Explorer or ES File Explorer and open /system/build.prop with /system in R/W mode. Then locate this line at the very bottom of the file:

Code:
meanbean.opt.zerowakelag=true

Change to this:

Code:
meanbean.opt.zerowakelag=false

Turning on Music Notifications

By default, notification sounds don't play while you are listening to music so that your music is not being constantly interrupted by notifications from your email, Kik Messenger, text messaging app, SnapChat and other apps that use push notifications. Notifications work normally when no music is playing. Most people prefer to listen to music without these constant interruptions and without having to resort to airplane mode or turning notification volume all the way down manually. If you do want notification sounds, however, you can turn them on so that they play even during music by making the following change in the build.prop file. Use Root Explorer or ES File Explorer and open /system/build.prop with /system in R/W mode. Then locate this line at the very bottom of the file:

Code:
meanbean.opt.musicnotify=false

Change to this:

Code:
meanbean.opt.musicnotify=true

Last edited:

zeroth

Nov 25, 2010
Omg! O_O
Thank you very much for this!! :D
I used to love mean bean on my Htc devices, now in my note 2 Omg, that's awesome. Thank you eZdubzitmk4 for bringing this to us. :thumbup::D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
Im still working on this and alliance, removing most vzw apps. Some are dependent so it takes a while. Keep in mind this is 1st build.

Now thats out of the way, This ROM is snappy. Let me know of any bugs you find. Im mostly working on dialers and contacts to get att stuff running. I did put att stuff in, but missed alot as i am very tired. keep me posted guys. have a good night!

I love the torch mod

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
I love how you say good night then get right back to us and tell us that you're doing something. LOL very dedicated.

sent from the darkness of my Alliance ROM

Lol I couldn't go to bed without testing a bit more! Found a few more vzw apps I should be able to remove. Anyway I'm happy with it. Fast and stable

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

K-alz

Jun 7, 2013
Lol I couldn't go to bed without testing a bit more! Found a few more vzw apps I should be able to remove. Anyway I'm happy with it. Fast and stable

Im actually downloading right now. I will flash the ROM just to test it out for ya. I freakin love the alliance ROM, I'll go back to it shortly. LOL

Reactions: eZdubzitmk4

K-alz

Jun 7, 2013
Download is very slow. I don't know if it's my Internet or are you having the same thing.

dicksteele

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 4, 2010
California
This thing is running pretty sweet. Only thing I've had to do is, since I quit out of Setup Wizard, I had to turn off it's notifications and stop it.

Otherwise it barks at me for not having a Verizon SIM.

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
This thing is running pretty sweet. Only thing I've had to do is, since I quit out of Setup Wizard, I had to turn off it's notifications and stop it.

Otherwise it barks at me for not having a Verizon SIM.

I deleted samsung setup wizard...check system/app see if it's there.

dicksteele

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 4, 2010
California
I deleted samsung setup wizard...check system/app see if it's there.

The one I did it Setup Wizard version 1.0. It's a big red check mark in Apps. 196kb in size.

Under /system/app
-rw-r--r-- root root 924003 2008-08-01 05:00 SetupWizard.apk

I don't think this is the same one I've turned off.

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
The one I did it Setup Wizard version 1.0. It's a big red check mark in Apps. 196kb in size.

Under /system/app
-rw-r--r-- root root 924003 2008-08-01 05:00 SetupWizard.apk

I don't think this is the same one I've turned off.

The 1 with a big check shouldn't be there. That's samsungsetupwizard.apk

That's the 1 that bugs u about SIM card.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MeanBean Reborn for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2!
    Original thread is HERE

attachment.php

Now with COLOR Emoji's system-wide!
    attachment.php

attachment.php

1. To be clean: mostly stock look and feel
    2. To be mean: apply optimizations for smoother performance
    3. To be nice: provide cool functionality not present in the stock base

attachment.php

Future

attachment.php

v2.0 - Screen-off volume controls extended to include torch light
    Now with AOSP Messaging!

attachment.php

The clean:
    • Built on MJ9 Verizon base (port)

The mean:
    • Performance tweaks
    • No screen wake lag!
    • Screen on/off performance and battery tweaks for snappier UI and better battery

The nice:

• Zero screen wake lag (can be turned off for maximum battery - see post 3)!
    • System-wide full color Emoji's!
    • Zero battery drain extended screen-off volume controls (volume, skip, pause, play, torch light) - see post 3 for usage
    • Instagram video upload fix
    • MeanBean boot animation
    • 3 way reboot menu
    • In-call voice recording
    • Working init.d support
    • 4x5 launcher
    • Note 3 apps: Samsung keyboard w/emoji and SketchBook app (credit titooo7)
    • Removed space-wasting stock toggles and brightness slider in notifications (use included Power Toggles to customize your own toggles)
    • Flashable ZIP in /sdcard/MeanBean_Reborn to restore stock toggles if you wish
    • Increased MMS sizes
    • de-ASEC encrypted/paid apps on boot
    • Full color circular battery meter (1% increments)
    • Removed "AM/PM" on status bar
    • Constant ringtone volume by disabling ring fade
    • Signature checking disabled (allows recompiled apk's)
    • SuperSU
    • Native hotspot unlocked
    • Bonus ringtones/notifications
    • More to come (by request)!

Credit where credit is due:

As with any open source stuff, some of this work is my own, most of it comes from other sources. So in addition to my own work (mostly in the "mean" category), here's a quick thanks to those of you who contributed knowingly (thank you) and not-so-knowingly via open source 5 finger discount (thank you just the same: your stuff is good and that's why I used it). :) Sometimes it's not entirely obvious where the source started so if I missed someone, please let me know and I'll add you. Also, I'm careful to only include other work where the author does not specify any usage restrictions or has given approval. If you believe, however, that I've included something that shouldn't be in this ROM, please just PM me.

Credit krowley3: I used your Sophisticated ROM as a base (thanks for the offer!)!
    Other credits: I list them in the features section above and give links to the original works so you can donate to other devs for specific mods you like!

Want my stuff?:

I list credits in the features section above and links to original works: if you see something credited there and you want to use it, click the link and seek permission from the developer I've credited. If you see something in this ROM and I don't reference some other source, I probably coded it myself. If you want it: take it and use it in your ROM, your theme, whatever you like. I just ask that you please credit me. I'm a firm believer in Android and open source so you don't even have to ask. Anything you see here... it's yours for just the price of a simple line crediting me. I always share as I believe that's the way we developers put the power in Android... and one way we can fight "the Apple brainwashing machine". ;)

attachment.php

Below are some pointers on updating your firmware, installing recoveries, modding, etc. before we get to the good stuff (installation and downloads).

CHANGELOG:

See post #2

Problems after you flash?:

PLEASE DO NOT REPORT PROBLEMS IN THIS THREAD UNTIL you've done a full wipe and fresh install to see if that cures it. I know I should really just do like most devs and proclaim REQUIRES FULL WIPE/FRESH INSTALL on every version. That saves me a lot of headaches but I know what a PITA a fresh install can be even with MyBackup or Titanium at your disposal. So it never hurts to try just a flash without a full wipe, but if you run into any HINT of a problem... anything at all... don't report the problem in this thread until you've tried a full wipe and fresh install first to see if that cures the problem!

Installation - a final note:

First, the usual disclaimers. I supply the ammo, you use it. ROMS don't kill phones, n00bs do. :D Use this ROM at your own risk as I won't be responsible for bricks or any other untoward happenings. I spent a lot of time ensuring that the stuff in this ROM is fast, smooth, and compatible. But... it always helps to have some familiarity with flashing ROMs to keep yourself safe.

attachment.php

Download links are below

Now to installation of the ROM itself...

1. Always make a Nandroid backup before installing anything on your phone!
    2. On first install of MeanBean Reborn, do a full wipe
    3. Install using recovery (I use latest CWM)
    4. Once booted, set up phone and accounts
    5. To get Apns to show;
    6. Dial *#*#4636#*#*, select GSM only, let it register, then go back to GSM/LTE
    7. Add APN
    8. Tick light effect in lockscreen settings if desired for special lockscreen!!
    9. Enjoy

attachment.php

attachment.php
    ... you're gonna break it!
    Don't flash any other mods, tweaks, or themes unless they specifically say they are built for (the latest version of) MeanBean or you WILL break features in this ROM and/or cause instability! While this ROM is designed to have the general look/feel of the stock ROM, it is highly customized under the hood and mods, tweaks, or themes not designed specifically for this ROM will cause problems. If you want this ROM to run perfectly without any issues, do not flash anything on top.

Latest releases (TWRP recovery recommended):

attachment.php

SPECIAL THANKS TO DONATERS!! If it weren't for you I'm not sure I would be building!

@gregsarg 7x! (he helps keep my internet on lol! Go click this guys Thanks button!!!) you been here since the beginning.. Thank you brother
    2DX15972EN5700152
    34V37665RT729915J
    40A72501CK0029356
    3UK49367UX701704M
    5BP46344B5784500V
    6PJ849907V069221R
    5VB14473L69376846

@JudgeDredd672x!
    83700143TN745590E
    54T87135KM437833U

@dan968152x!
    5EE50188V3538103J
    6V468106E65219807

@dicksteele
    8EG284151S130262T

@hiperglyde
    8BD81403F84697821

@stuckmoto
    64U60770A9908341A

@raymond36136
    5TP716434V127160B

@Jesse6749
    09J011942T908754G
    @mofotrucker @slaydog
    79086069XL4787118

Anonymous
    2PH723712N242963H

Click to Donate

By the way I AM a male.the donation link is to my fiancé paypal.
    Donations are greatly appreciated, but honestly, no one gets rich off ROM developing so it's not about the money for me.

THANKS @mikeyxda @dicksteele @iStatiK @K_Alzwayed @dazednconfused @mannyvinny,3minit,alliance team,wicked team,and all my donators!

jepapyhe.jpg

y6yrerun.jpg

nu8ubyse.jpg

3ezasaqu.jpg
    Changelog:

2.0 - March 10
    Changes:
    • Fixed that dredded MMS Group Messaging bug
    • New Keyboard and kept emojis (thanks @DoctorQMM for the base)
    • Now with AOSP MESSAGING!! Including quick reply!!
    • Added quick switch mod to status bar, add/remove any apps you want!
    • Themed most status bar icons
    • New battery theme
    • New progress bar theme
    • New circle loader and loading themes
    • New recent menu themes
    • Added traffic meter
    • Removed carrier label
    • More misc stuff themed
    • Fixed and added the int.d scripts
    • Build Prop Tweaks
    • Cleaned up alot of useless leftover stuff
    • Added Milk Music app
    • Added default wallpapers
    • Removed Xposed mods except for wanam and xui (download whatever ones you need)
    • Probably more that i am forgetting, very tired at the moment!

1.5 - March 1
    Changes:
    • Updated base files
    • fixed all data issues. No more fixes to run and all that crap
    • fixed sec settings, mms, phone, and contacts apps
    • MASSIVE amounts of framework edits. Went through and edited thousands of smali files.
    • Added 240dpi addon and all the lockscreen mods.
    • cleaned up some scripts and added a few tweaks so that this rom is lag free and hauls a**!!
    • More that I forget right now..

1.0 - Feb 2,2014 - Big Update
    Changes:
    • Build Prop tweaks
    • Data fixes- shouldn't have to run fixdata anymore, just input APN
    • Fixed select network in network settings
    • Added Xposed installer and modules
    • Added xbatterythemer
    • Added ex-themer
    • Added Wanam Xposed
    • Added XuiMod (for system window transition animations)
    • Made sure its rock solid and lightning fast!

0.8 - Jan 24, 2014 - Initial release

Changes:
    • Expanded screen-off volume controls to include torch light on/off (see post 3)
    • Fix for Instagram FC when uploading videos
    • Zero battery drain extended screen-off volume controls (volume, skip, pause, play) - see post 3 for usage
    • Option to turn off zero wake lag (in build.prop, see post 3 below)
    • Updated some core apps
    • System-wide full color Emoji support!
    • Fixed FC when removing pen while using Samsung keyboard
    • Added screen on/off performance and battery tweaks for snappier UI and better battery life
    • Build prop tweaks
    • Removed stock toggles and brightness slider: use included Power Toggles to customize your own toggles
    • Flashable ZIP in /sdcard/MeanBean_Reborn to restore stock toggles/brightness
    R u adding the s5 features in it?

Yeah everything will be there in time. I'll say this for those that wants to KNOW...
    Something is coming your way soon in a form of a KitKat Bar...
    With lots of features and maybe a surprise INSIDE...[emoji48][emoji48][emoji14]
    So all I'm saying is for all the GN2 users eagerly waiting. Just be a lil patience and you'll get what you want soon. Trust me...
    We're testing atm so be patience and you'll be rewarded at the end!!!
    Bajan out...
    Zero battery drain extended screen-off volume controls - usage

The volume buttons on the left side of the phone can be used to perform special functions when the screen is turned off. Because this is a modification to the framework and the code is never executed until you press the volume keys with the screen off, it uses zero battery unlike some of the apps you find on Google Play that are always running in the background, draining your battery as they monitor key status. Usage is as follows:

TAP for volume: Simply tap volume up/down to increase/decrease volume.
    LONG PRESS to skip tracks: Press and hold volume up/down for 0.5 second (but not more than 1 second) to skip to next/prev. track.
    VERY LONG PRESS to play/pause: Press and hold volume up/down for 1 second (but not more than 2 seconds) to skip to next/prev. track.
    HOLD to turn torch light on/off: Press and hold volume up/down for at least 2 seconds to turn torch light on/off.

Once you get a feel for the timing, it's very easy to operate!

Turning off Zero Wake Lag

If you want maximum battery life and you don't mind the screen-on delay, you can turn off the ZWL mod. Use Root Explorer or ES File Explorer and open /system/build.prop with /system in R/W mode. Then locate this line at the very bottom of the file:

Code:
    meanbean.opt.zerowakelag=true

Change to this:

Code:
    meanbean.opt.zerowakelag=false

Turning on Music Notifications

By default, notification sounds don't play while you are listening to music so that your music is not being constantly interrupted by notifications from your email, Kik Messenger, text messaging app, SnapChat and other apps that use push notifications. Notifications work normally when no music is playing. Most people prefer to listen to music without these constant interruptions and without having to resort to airplane mode or turning notification volume all the way down manually. If you do want notification sounds, however, you can turn them on so that they play even during music by making the following change in the build.prop file. Use Root Explorer or ES File Explorer and open /system/build.prop with /system in R/W mode. Then locate this line at the very bottom of the file:

Code:
    meanbean.opt.musicnotify=false

Change to this:

Code:
    meanbean.opt.musicnotify=true
    Got a call back today from the doctor..she saif MRI is fine.

Well I felt like that was wrong lol..I find out they dont even have a neuro doctor there. .just a nurse looked at it.

So I called a neuro specialist and he said it doesnt make sense that a catscan showed something and mri didnt so he set me up an appointment with him.

Still have no energy and working doubles everyday..but hopefully I know whats going on soon.

Sent from my lightning fast Note II running MeanBean 2.0 SuperCharged