Sophisticase Frameless Case Review

Search This thread

Terminator19

Mar 13, 2011
Thanks to MobileFun for providing me with the Sophisticase Frameless Case, they have a large range of accessories for any mobile/tablet device especially the nexus 7 so it is worth checking them out :)

The case is slim overall and has a fake leather textured finish on the outside and on the inside we have a grey soft touch fabric. All of the buttons and ports are accessible.

Bw0TTWul.jpg

G5rWsCCl.jpg

8vXglxpl.jpg

bRCRWSUl.jpg

r8qkPWll.jpg

QD27irxl.jpg

uDPgx6dl.jpg

As you can see, we also have a hand strap.

8tH7foVl.jpg

Fitting the nexus 7 is very easy, the fit overall is pretty much perfect, you are able to remove the case quickly if needed.

Qzx9ZGvl.jpg

GffBYDxl.jpg

One of the areas that I really like about this case is that you can use it as a desk stand, there are two angles to choose from that make it perfect for video watching.

YYOCTHxl.jpg

dgs2dKDl.jpg

Mi62SJ5l.jpg

The case is pretty light.

Another feature I love is that the case is compatible with the sleep and wake function of the nexus 7 i.e. when you open the case, the screen automatically turns on and when you close the case, the screen goes off.

In terms of protection, it is great for protection from scrapes and minor knocks but I wouldn't expect it to do too well come to high drops onto concrete...

Conclusion:

Overall this is a fantastic case especially when you consider the price! It might not be the best for protection from high drops but it will protect the nexus 7 tablet from the majority of small drops, scrapes and most importantly protect the screen from scratches. If you are wanting more protection, you will just have to put up with the extra bulk and weight from the likes of the Trident Aegis Case and Seidio Dilex Case.

I can't really fault this case at all except for the speaker cut outs, they are poorly done and cover most of the speaker grille holes.

g9db4Ecl.jpg

Pros:

• Cheap
  • Acts as a landscape desk dock with two angles to choose from
  • Minimal bulk & light
  • Nice finish overall
  • Sleep/Wake magnet function

Cons:

• Speaker cut outs poorly done

Reactions: Pfeffernuss

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks to MobileFun for providing me with the Sophisticase Frameless Case, they have a large range of accessories for any mobile/tablet device especially the nexus 7 so it is worth checking them out :)

The case is slim overall and has a fake leather textured finish on the outside and on the inside we have a grey soft touch fabric. All of the buttons and ports are accessible.

Bw0TTWul.jpg

G5rWsCCl.jpg

8vXglxpl.jpg

bRCRWSUl.jpg

r8qkPWll.jpg

QD27irxl.jpg

uDPgx6dl.jpg

As you can see, we also have a hand strap.

8tH7foVl.jpg

Fitting the nexus 7 is very easy, the fit overall is pretty much perfect, you are able to remove the case quickly if needed.

Qzx9ZGvl.jpg

GffBYDxl.jpg

One of the areas that I really like about this case is that you can use it as a desk stand, there are two angles to choose from that make it perfect for video watching.

YYOCTHxl.jpg

dgs2dKDl.jpg

Mi62SJ5l.jpg

The case is pretty light.

Another feature I love is that the case is compatible with the sleep and wake function of the nexus 7 i.e. when you open the case, the screen automatically turns on and when you close the case, the screen goes off.

In terms of protection, it is great for protection from scrapes and minor knocks but I wouldn't expect it to do too well come to high drops onto concrete...

Conclusion:

Overall this is a fantastic case especially when you consider the price! It might not be the best for protection from high drops but it will protect the nexus 7 tablet from the majority of small drops, scrapes and most importantly protect the screen from scratches. If you are wanting more protection, you will just have to put up with the extra bulk and weight from the likes of the Trident Aegis Case and Seidio Dilex Case.

I can't really fault this case at all except for the speaker cut outs, they are poorly done and cover most of the speaker grille holes.

g9db4Ecl.jpg

Pros:

• Cheap
    • Acts as a landscape desk dock with two angles to choose from
    • Minimal bulk & light
    • Nice finish overall
    • Sleep/Wake magnet function

Cons:

• Speaker cut outs poorly done