Unbelievable... This phone has no recognition

Search This thread

Goddly

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 7, 2013
Binghamton
Have a sprint Note 3. Willing to trade. Straight up for the one max. The note is a straight processing beast. Screen is beautiful . but I fell in love with sense 5.0 . anyone interested. Pm me. ( ESN is clean I'm writing from it now over lte).

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

neodiver

Jan 15, 2014
Long Island
HTC One Max - week 6 thoughts

I am so happy I decided to wait for the release of this phone. I was moments from committing to a note 3. Played with it extensively. Lord I hate touchwiz. I haven't been able to put this thing down for 5 minutes. By itself it doesn't really feel "big" to me, only when I have it next to my evo ;) I have no problem operating it with one hand.

Boom Sound backed by Viper4Android is phenomenal. With headphones I can hardly put the volume halfway up... and thru speakers? +1080P FullHD... Like my own mini home theater! (does anybody really watch movies on a 4" screen??) The addition of the xposed framework has made this the most amazing device I have ever held in my hand!

It really is a shame HTC hasn't received much notoriety in the US. Thank you Apple and Samsung :rolleyes: The good thing? I own a gorgeous, unique phone that not every Tom, ****, & Harry is walking around with :D

Sprint HTC One Max - Stock Android (barely :) 4.3 JB rooted, s-off, locked BL - HTC EVO 3D - Android 4.0.3 ICS rooted, s-off + a few Galaxies lol

Namolas

Feb 6, 2009
Vancouver
I am so happy I decided to wait for the release of this phone. I was moments from committing to a note 3. Played with it extensively. Lord I hate touchwiz. I haven't been able to put this thing down for 5 minutes. By itself it doesn't really feel "big" to me, only when I have it next to my evo ;) I have no problem operating it with one hand.

Boom Sound backed by Viper4Android is phenomenal. With headphones I can hardly put the volume halfway up... and thru speakers? +1080P FullHD... Like my own mini home theater! (does anybody really watch movies on a 4" screen??) The addition of the xposed framework has made this the most amazing device I have ever held in my hand!

It really is a shame HTC hasn't received much notoriety in the US. Thank you Apple and Samsung :rolleyes: The good thing? I own a gorgeous, unique phone that not every Tom, ****, & Harry is walking around with :D

Sprint HTC One Max - Stock Android (barely :) 4.3 JB rooted, s-off, locked BL - HTC EVO 3D - Android 4.0.3 ICS rooted, s-off + a few Galaxies lol

I guess thats a really good point you made. You don't see every Tom, **** & Harry turning their heads every time they see another iPhone but they damn near break their necks when they catch a glimpse of the One Max. :cowboy:

Last edited:

NeoMorpheus1337

Oct 12, 2013
new york
Question and sorry for it, but I cannot find a straight answer on the site.

Is there a way to unlock the One Max bootloader on VZW?

Do they have a developers Edition or something similar?

I'm not too happy with Samsung lack of official recovery/Odin images and I think I should talk with my money.

Thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    lack of recognition can be a good thing sometimes..it keeps a lot of the idiots out of these threads...:angel:
    HTC One Max - week 6 thoughts

Im amazed bybthe amount of people on the streets asking me which phone is this.

Always mentioning if its a note.

Htc must spend some type of money on advertising. Carrier advertising is non existent... sprint and verizon have spent zero promoting this phone.

RANT OVER/

sent from my humongous VZW HTC ONE MAX
    whatevs.. when I was rocking the htc evo (original) people asked was it an iphone...