[Q] Why there is no perfect iOS custom rom?

Search This thread

diper07

Feb 26, 2014
As we all know android is open source everything in android can be customized. Miui and many other roms have proved this by making roms in which notification bars, menus etc are way so much customized and different from AOSP rom.

Why dont developers make ditto copy of iOS 7 custom rom with all the visuals animations same as like iOS 7 ?

They dont make it because its illegal? or no one got time to make this kind of rom?

|>/\nte

As we all know android is open source everything in android can be customized. Miui and many other roms have proved this by making roms in which notification bars, menus etc are way so much customized and different from AOSP rom.

Why dont developers make ditto copy of iOS 7 custom rom with all the visuals animations same as like iOS 7 ?

They dont make it because its illegal? or no one got time to make this kind of rom?

I think it's because the ios isn't an open source operating system, and apple wouldn't support something like this, so it's very hard to extract the necessary files. Because of these 2 reasons, no one is even trying to get a system dump from iphones. At least that's what I believe....still, the android is much better.

AlfasMP

Dec 13, 2013
Kerala
www.alfasmp.com

I am sure Ios is not a free rom . It is developed and controllable by apple .
It is not an open source project . So copying is illeagel .
Apple is more strict than other providers .

Click thanks if I helped

Sent from my GT-S7562 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts