Phone Hacked... Again.

Search This thread

Gaon101

Aug 21, 2014
I have a Galaxy SIII mini which has been hacked 4 times in the last 8 months that I have had it. Usually, the first 3 times, were kids doing pranks, turning on my bluetooth,etc but this last hack was malicious. Started turning on my GPS, bluetooth, and camera flash light then progressed to changing my system language and finally making it so that my sim couldn't connect to any cell towers. I have tried app locks, but this last time inspite of two seperate app locks, he succeed with ease to change my settings. I also subscribed to a VPN with a NAT firewall and that didn't help at all either. Now I have redid the OS again, this time installing CM 11 and I welcome any suggestions on how I can stop this from happening all of the time. Thank you.

Kobro

Nov 21, 2013
I have a Galaxy SIII mini which has been hacked 4 times in the last 8 months that I have had it. Usually, the first 3 times, were kids doing pranks, turning on my bluetooth,etc but this last hack was malicious. Started turning on my GPS, bluetooth, and camera flash light then progressed to changing my system language and finally making it so that my sim couldn't connect to any cell towers. I have tried app locks, but this last time inspite of two seperate app locks, he succeed with ease to change my settings. I also subscribed to a VPN with a NAT firewall and that didn't help at all either. Now I have redid the OS again, this time installing CM 11 and I welcome any suggestions on how I can stop this from happening all of the time. Thank you.

what kind of hack are you talking about? is someone using your phone, or remotely accesing it?

Gaon101

Aug 21, 2014
What do you mean by encryption password? You mean to encrypt my phone?

I did install that app. One thing that I really like about it is it's ability to stop the installation of apps which is what I think that the hacker is doing: installing some sort of app on my phone.

Gaon101

Aug 21, 2014
After doing more reading online, I believe that the hacker(s) may have their own 'cell network' and may be exploiting my phone whenever it connects to it. How can I prevent this from happening if that is the case?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You should set a encryption password for your phone and use the app : Lockdown pro to restrict access to everyone who don't know the password.

Stay tuned for my first CM11 theme soon.