[Release] GTX Taskbar V4

Search This thread

iPollesion

Oct 18, 2008
Yup, you all guessed it!

This is a GTX type of taskbar for 6.5 (not 6.5.x).

It's the perfect GTX Taskbar by far, I highly recommend you try it out if you have the GTX theme.

Just take a look for yourself:

screenshot1bt.png

Download: removed until i can get spare time.

Credit: DarkNinja, Myself and whoever else contributed?
I edited the CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll to change the signal bars with the black bg; originally it was a replica of the desire taskbar by Dark. Now it has the color patch for the start menu text color, and it also has the modified CDMA icons and start menu logo color to black, along with the white background.. (No more installing separate cabs)

This is your AIO.

Last edited:

random3d

Jul 3, 2009
Hyd
Love it. Can you make one for 6.5.x also. I'm sure there are many who would love to have it on their 6.5.x phones also.

Thanks.

ProjektFuze

Mar 11, 2009
Lynnwood
ooo this looks nice... i'm hoping that all the icons are skinned?? not just the major ones?? and are there any bugs/issues that have shown up?

Dark Ninja

Jun 17, 2009
England
Hi,

I just wanted to say that it does look good, although i would have preferred if you PM'd or contacted me before re-releasing my mod of the taskbar..

Good work although, if i could suggest as the maker of the taskbar, if you could post a cab (or zip) of only the files you have modded rather than the whole taskbar..

(The CDMA dll and the shellres) Which can then be installed on top of my original taskbar?

Thanks alot and great work.

Cheers,
Dark Ninja

iPollesion

Oct 18, 2008
Hi,

I just wanted to say that it does look good, although i would have preferred if you PM'd or contacted me before re-releasing my mod of the taskbar..

Good work although, if i could suggest as the maker of the taskbar, if you could post a cab (or zip) of only the files you have modded rather than the whole taskbar..

(The CDMA dll and the shellres) Which can then be installed on top of my original taskbar?

Thanks alot and great work.

Cheers,
Dark Ninja

Hey Dark,

I'll post the cab when I get home today. Outing with the family right now.
You have no need to thank me, your taskar was perfect I just put everything together. Thanks again!

iPollesion

Oct 18, 2008
is it possible somehow to make taskmanager also black...not white ??

Hi, I'm still fairly new to these things and without the benefits of the wiki I cannot say. Although I've yet to see anyone skin the the taskmgr icon. The only I can think is adding a black bg to the exact area of placement. Or we could possily edit the X2 version...

I may try this again sometime.

Dark Ninja

Jun 17, 2009
England
Hey Dark,

I'll post the cab when I get home today. Outing with the family right now.
You have no need to thank me, your taskar was perfect I just put everything together. Thanks again!

Thanks for understanding, i think you could form a cab with the standard stuff which you added or changed..

So if anyone wished to install your mod, it would be.. My cab.. then your mod on top.. that way more choices as i have lots of battery differences etc..

So if you add the files you changed,cdma, shell etc and you could go on and add the color patch i think itl be good enough to install my cab then yours to get it to look like you sc:)

Regards