[RUU] Release for the HTC Mecha (Verizon)

Search This thread

TMartin

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 30, 2008
Sunbury, Ohio
Nexus 7 (2013)
Nexus 9
The RUU for the HTC Thunderbolt/Mecha/Incredible HD, for your downloading pleasure.....Thanks to 911sniper.

Get it here

Mirror for the RUU - Thanks to CheesyNutz

FAST Mirror for the PG05IMG

It's the top link....Name: RUU_Mecha_VERIZON_WWE_1.03.605.10_Radio_1.02.00.0103_2r_NV_8k_1.37_9k_1.52_release_165253_signed.exe

Last edited:

drewcam888

Dec 12, 2008
As in pertaining to accessing the LTE network, no. LTE and WiMAX are totally different network architectures, our phone would need a hardware fix if it were to access LTE.

There will never be a hardware fix. It requires an entirely different chipset with a new antenna. There is abolsutely no chance of gaining LTE on current phones.

Calkulin

Recognized Developer
Sep 3, 2008
Samsung Galaxy S21+
There will never be a hardware fix. It requires an entirely different chipset with a new antenna. There is abolsutely no chance of gaining LTE on current phones.

According to a couple of articles I read a while ago stated Sprint could update their network to LTE with a software change and all the phones needed was a firmware update to be compatible with LTE but I'm not an expert in those fields, so I really can't comment if that's true or not

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The RUU for the HTC Thunderbolt/Mecha/Incredible HD, for your downloading pleasure.....Thanks to 911sniper.

Get it here

Mirror for the RUU - Thanks to CheesyNutz

FAST Mirror for the PG05IMG

It's the top link....Name: RUU_Mecha_VERIZON_WWE_1.03.605.10_Radio_1.02.00.0103_2r_NV_8k_1.37_9k_1.52_release_165253_signed.exe
    To those who already have it?? Perhaps you can contribute 15 mins of your time and upload to mediafire.com or a megaupload account?

Thanks

try this link i uploaded to megaupload

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B8QFSG7Z
    anyone working on a port?

Yes but I only got 1 chance yesterday to get a boot and it didn't work, but I'll have some time tonight(hopefully) to try again
    It doesn't take a mod for you to read the rules. As for why I came to this thread, it was to figure out why this is here and what it has to do with the EVO. Clearly it has nothing to do with the EVO and it doesn't belong here. I am sure that if someone were to post (in this forum) that they liked beer, you would wonder why they were posting it there... whether or not you yourself liked beer.

For this site, and its content to have credibility, certain rules do need to apply. One of which is to limit the chaos, and to NOT tolerate illegal activity such as warez.

Thus... this thread needs to be moved to its appropriate device forum.

How many here like beer?

Should we start a poll??

+1 for me. Luv ma brew

~ I'm a fungi
    Not really, I just don't want to have to sift through a bunch of CRAP when I am in a section marked EVO and looking for EVO content. I shouldn't have to put up with this kind of waste.

How about remove yourself from my thread? Thanks

Posted from my HTC Evo 4G on Tapatalk Pro!