[Q] Horrible speaker and bluetooth streaming quality

Search This thread

SwampNutz

Mar 28, 2009
I don't hear anything that sounds like BT bitrate issues or experienced and connection issues with my T-Mobile LG G2 (stock). I would have noticed a problem with BT streaming in my car. This was something I dealt with on my GNex.

bigpappa

Jan 24, 2011
Buffalo
Sprint version. I have zero issues with bluetooth quality on stock rooted. The phone speaker itself is no htc one as far as sound goes but its not horrible. I bought a Satechi Bluetooth Touch speaker on amazon for my wife for xmas and it better than the Jawbone Jambox. Gives a beats pill a run for its money too. At 1/4 the price of both. Think I paid $25 for it during cyber week sale. Cant recommend that speaker enough, its incredible for its pricepoint.

BT audio quality has far more to do with the speaker it connects to than your phone. Of course no one knows what the exact problem you are havong is because you werent really specific.

votinh

Jul 6, 2011
When listening music or watch youtube, it's OK, nothing fancy about but when using speaker phone, it's 3 levels below horrible.
BT is OK

jtberr

Mar 10, 2014
Does everyone else have this issue? Is there something wrong with my phone? Is there a fix for this?

I do. It's freaking horrible. MP3's are crackle-y and the play speed is slowed down; it sounds like a record player or tape deck that is dragging.

I'm connecting to a Scala Q1 helmet headset. My old phone worked perfectly with this, but the LG G2 does not.

Has anybody found a solution for this?