Spread the word!

Search This thread

filly!

May 4, 2011
Can some of our Asian friends like @GTARaja spread the kernel in Indian and Chinese forums? There is way more people and skilled developers with this phone there than anywhere in the world, wich I think do not have the kernel yet.

Maybe you @burakgon can post it on Donanim forum as well? Or anyone else that can write in Turkish.

This would be a great help to every GiONEE E7 owner. Thanks in advance!

GTARaja

Nov 20, 2013
Bangalore, KA
Can some of our Asian friends like @GTARaja spread the kernel in Indian and Chinese forums? There is way more people and skilled developers with this phone there than anywhere in the world, wich I think do not have the kernel yet.

Maybe you @burakgon can post it on Donanim forum as well? Or anyone else that can write in Turkish.

Hello friend ive contacted few devs from nexus 5 forums and other to build a custom rom for us...just waiting for their reply..

1manshow

Jun 28, 2009
Thanks GTARaja. Hope now there is no stopping for our device development! I hope once burakgon posts flash tools, it would be as easy as pie to flash custom ROMs without fearing of how to bring device back to life or stock if the need arises.

I really wonder why mobile tech sites like GSMArena or others not posting much about Gionee phones? They doing that with other new vendors like Oppo, OnePlus etc. but not Gionee in particular. Hope they can post this news for maximum exposure to most readers and devs.

Last edited:

GTARaja

Nov 20, 2013
Bangalore, KA
Thanks GTARaja. Hope now there is no stopping for our device development! I hope once burakgon posts flash tools, it would be as easy as pie to flash custom ROMs without fearing of how to bring device back to life or stock if the need arises.

I really wonder why mobile tech sites like GSMArena or others not posting much about Gionee phones? They doing that with other new vendors like Oppo, OnePlus etc. but not Gionee in particular. Hope they can post this news for maximum exposure to most readers and devs.

yeah gionee seems a newbie in mobile market and few ppl are interested in this brand..as gsmarena focuses on post which most ppl like..they only post about other devices...may be some day they will realize about gionee devices

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hello friend ive contacted few devs from nexus 5 forums and other to build a custom rom for us...just waiting for their reply..