[Q] Icontrolav 2013 for Xperia Z1 and Z1 Tablet

Search This thread

sergiomiokazzo

Jun 9, 2014
Dear All,

I am completely new to the forum and wish to offer my apologies in advance in case this is the wrong place to post the query as I could not find Xperia Z1 place.

In short, I have recently purchased Xperia Z1 and Z1 Tablet for the sole purpose to use both as a remote control for Pioneer Receiver. To my surprise when I tried to download from Google Play Store I received message "not compatible with your device" "this item is not available in your country".

I would be most grateful if any assistance can be provided in terms of the guide how to instal Pioneer App "Icontrol AV 2013" on Xperia Z1 phone and tablet.

Much Appreciated! :fingers-crossed:

X

x102x96x

i

Dear All,

I am completely new to the forum and wish to offer my apologies in advance in case this is the wrong place to post the query as I could not find Xperia Z1 place.

In short, I have recently purchased Xperia Z1 and Z1 Tablet for the sole purpose to use both as a remote control for Pioneer Receiver. To my surprise when I tried to download from Google Play Store I received message "not compatible with your device" "this item is not available in your country".

I would be most grateful if any assistance can be provided in terms of the guide how to instal Pioneer App "Icontrol AV 2013" on Xperia Z1 phone and tablet.

Much Appreciated! :fingers-crossed:

thr s no Z1 Tablet! it was Tablet Z in 2013
and here is forum for Xperia Z2 (2014)
>> but for ur problem maybe that app use IR sensor that Xperia Z1 doesn't have it.
if it works by bluetooth or wifi so u can search for its .apk and install it by urself

:good:

sergiomiokazzo

Jun 9, 2014
Many thanks for prompt reply! I have explored a possibility to download and install the app through wi-fi, still am getting the same messages as previously mentioned.

As for the Bluetooth option, does it mean that it can be sent from another device (i.e. S4) to my Xperia Z1 and try to install it or? If not is there any crack or other way to install the app.

Much appreciated!!!! :confused: