[Q] New Note 2 user with a few questions.

Search This thread

DroidAddict101

Feb 28, 2011
Sorry in advance as I'm sure the answer is here somewhere but I cant manage to find it.

I just got a used Note 2 with an unlocked bootloader.

It is currently on SR Remix 4.3 and I'm wondering what I have to do (if anything) to be able to flash 4.4 aosp roms?

I saw something about using the latest recovery and I also thought I saw something about updating the baseband too but now I cant find it again

I've always had moto phones but with that being said I understand what odin is and helped my cousin flash a couple roms on his s3 before.

Any help is greatly appreciated. The last thing i want to do is brick my new phone haha

EDIT: My baseband is MJ9. Probably should have mentioned that

Last edited:

DreamFX

Jan 1, 2011
Sorry in advance as I'm sure the answer is here somewhere but I cant manage to find it.

I just got a used Note 2 with an unlocked bootloader.

It is currently on SR Remix 4.3 and I'm wondering what I have to do (if anything) to be able to flash 4.4 aosp roms?

I saw something about using the latest recovery and I also thought I saw something about updating the baseband too but now I cant find it again

I've always had moto phones but with that being said I understand what odin is and helped my cousin flash a couple roms on his s3 before.

Any help is greatly appreciated. The last thing i want to do is brick my new phone haha

EDIT: My baseband is MJ9. Probably should have mentioned that
You need the latest cwr or twrp. Then you wipe, flash rom, flash latest gapps and then reboot.