[Q] What phone did you switch from?

Search This thread

vasp3690

Apr 23, 2012
HTC desire-z

Huge upgrade, fan of android, and aiming to get the Samsung note 10.1 when it arrives as well!

sent using HTC1S

HighRoIIer

Oct 17, 2010
Hamburg
Galaxy S and must say, due to the great developer community it is still a great phone.

Hope the One S will make a similiar impact on developers =)

snwman

Dec 31, 2011
Considering changing from the galaxy w. Was considering the one x but the size just puts me off. And the one s is a nice fit into my hand and seems like a good phone with a good developer base. New to android when i bought the galaxy w but quickly caught the bug of developing and testing and tweaking. The one s seems to be a good base to start from

virtq

Jan 30, 2011
Switched from a Desire S, a pretty big change regarding performance and camera. But both are pretty good builds. Though Desire S has this horrible battery cap.

stoiangmarius

Sep 16, 2008
Bucuresti
I sold my HTC Desire 1month ago, I had since than a HTC Radar, SonyEricsson Xperia Arc and a Samsung Galaxy S II all just for fun :) because tonight I will get the One I am waiting for ;)
So I am changing from a long lasting Desire to the One S.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Harrysoon

Sep 6, 2007
Morecambe, England
I'm coming from a Desire.
Real upgrade!

I came from a Desire too. Had it for 18 months.

Before my upgrade I was contemplating just keeping my Desire as I was fine using custom ROMs etc on it, and just switching to a Sim only contract to save money each month.

Girlfriend talked me in to getting a new phone, and I'm happy she did. As soon as I got my One S, it instantly made my Desire look old and bulky. Been using the One S for about 10 days now and love it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Coming from a ZTE Blade disguised as an Orange San Francisco. Big upgrade for me, long overdue.

Sent from my HTC One S using XDA