Micromax A106 Bricked or Not

Search This thread

rajumukherjee

Sep 11, 2012
varanasi
www.netalien.biz
Just want to know weather I have bricked the phone or it is something else and what it is. I tried to root the phoen with baidu rooter it does is i do not understand chinese so after it had done downloading with the binaries from the net and every thing was over I can delete system app and used app to check the phone was rooted. On installing titatinum backup pro it told me that the binary from the baidu is not stable for the current version use Super user binaries instead I downloaded it and restarted the phone and deleted the baidu but then the apps say it is not rooted, The system error came up . I tried to factory reset now what i am getting is the setup wiz fail then on skippin it no app screen you can acess the setting and then launch from the app if they are available as option. receive call and sms no outgoing so what is the problem and what could be the solution:cowboy: thanks in advance

Hovatek

Dec 29, 2013
Lagos
www.hovatek.com
Just want to know weather I have bricked the phone or it is something else and what it is. I tried to root the phoen with baidu rooter it does is i do not understand chinese so after it had done downloading with the binaries from the net and every thing was over I can delete system app and used app to check the phone was rooted. On installing titatinum backup pro it told me that the binary from the baidu is not stable for the current version use Super user binaries instead I downloaded it and restarted the phone and deleted the baidu but then the apps say it is not rooted, The system error came up . I tried to factory reset now what i am getting is the setup wiz fail then on skippin it no app screen you can acess the setting and then launch from the app if they are available as option. receive call and sms no outgoing so what is the problem and what could be the solution:cowboy: thanks in advance

After using baidu, did you use root checker or some app to confirm if rooting was successful?
at what point exactly did call and sms stop working and does your phone still show signal bars?

dakshin_k

Sep 4, 2015
Kingroot

Have you tried the kingroot app? It worked for me on my a106 and the latest version is in English. You can find the link right here in the XDA website