[TPU] Nexus S! S shape case

Search This thread

Vulpix

Mar 25, 2006
Singapore
118-002-063_a.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190491431977&category=57253&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

Tell me this isn't pretty! Gonna be ordering one this week if the TPU one I'm getting via eBay sucks.

Bmerz

Sep 13, 2010
SoCal
@ OP - Nice find! This so far looks the best of the one's available to us right now - sexy! Now I just need to find my user name and pass for eBay/and PP - haven't used eBay in years! :)

Viperpsych

Jan 15, 2011
Essex
Cheers for the heads up.
I've been looking for a case for 2 weeks now.
I should get it in a few days.
I'll let you guys know what's it like.
Dan

AllGamer

Retired Forum Moderator
May 24, 2008
SGH-T989
AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note I717
Last edited:
Reactions: Arcarsenal

Paparasee

Apr 19, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Appreciate that looks the sexiest of all cases I've seen ... but is this TPU? or is it some soft kinda think that get loose after a while?

Bmerz

Sep 13, 2010
SoCal
it's like a hard case, same as the ones available for the SGS

it's more of a Fashion case, than protection case

Oh. I thought it was a combination of a soft/and hard case? Still ordered it (too sexy not to!), but now I am thinking maybe I should have ordered a soft black gel case too. I'll order a soft case next time. :)

Paparasee

Apr 19, 2009
Dubai, UAE
roshga, I too was thinking of getting the clear one (haven't got my phone yet). The "Google" visible on the rear is kind of cool. The only problem is that in the picture, the transparent plasticky look can be seen on the front edges. The black one's edge blends smoothly into the colour of the phone. Wish they had the Google written on the back ... with no "Samsung" :p

When someone gets it, can pictures be posted ... actually a short video clip of putting it on would be great as we can get the "feel" of the case :)

roshga

Sep 14, 2010
roshga, I too was thinking of getting the clear one (haven't got my phone yet). The "Google" visible on the rear is kind of cool. The only problem is that in the picture, the transparent plasticky look can be seen on the front edges. The black one's edge blends smoothly into the colour of the phone. Wish they had the Google written on the back ... with no "Samsung" :p

When someone gets it, can pictures be posted ... actually a short video clip of putting it on would be great as we can get the "feel" of the case :)

i compared both of the pictures... if you look carefully u can see that the black one seems as plasticky as the clear one, and the "Google" visibility was the reason for going for the clear one :)

I'm from Israel so the shipping will probably take more time then an order from the UK, if no one will upload any pictures of it till i'll get it I'm gonna post some myself :p

Good Day all.

Top Liked Posts