[Q] New to tf101/Been reading two days

Search This thread

Poor Grammar

Hello folks im new to this forum but not to xda.Before anyone says search or read i been binging on those two things in particular for nearly 24hrs no lie started at like 1:00 last night and still here with only couple hrs to dwell on it more.Bought my lady one of these asus tf101 running 4.0.3 ics
Build 9.2.1.27 and all i want to do is root it for her thats it found a good thread by sparkym3 i think and found a one click root multidevice method that starts with 1-Root 2-Manual/Expert Root 3-Donate Menu 4-Exit.Please select option.I press 1 of course to root then i get a message that say.YOU MUST INSTALL DEVICE SPECIFIC DRIVERS so that is visible to adb for more directions search xXDA Press any key to continue.so i press any key then it saysyou must also enable unknown sources and usb debugging..but i have the drivers installed and usb unknown sources checked..plse help me figure this out im going insane.Beggining to think its my laptop.:laugh:..tks

flumpster

Apr 4, 2011
Rhondda Valleys
Hello folks im new to this forum but not to xda.Before anyone says search or read i been binging on those two things in particular for nearly 24hrs no lie started at like 1:00 last night and still here with only couple hrs to dwell on it more.Bought my lady one of these asus tf101 running 4.0.3 ics
Build 9.2.1.27 and all i want to do is root it for her thats it found a good thread by sparkym3 i think and found a one click root multidevice method that starts with 1-Root 2-Manual/Expert Root 3-Donate Menu 4-Exit.Please select option.I press 1 of course to root then i get a message that say.YOU MUST INSTALL DEVICE SPECIFIC DRIVERS so that is visible to adb for more directions search xXDA Press any key to continue.so i press any key then it saysyou must also enable unknown sources and usb debugging..but i have the drivers installed and usb unknown sources checked..plse help me figure this out im going insane.Beggining to think its my laptop.:laugh:..tks

The first thing I would do is go to the correct forums. :silly:

http://xdaforums.com/eee-pad-transformer

Reactions: Poor Grammar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The first thing I would do is go to the correct forums. :silly:

http://xdaforums.com/eee-pad-transformer