[Q] usb device not recognised. sdcard0 unmounted

Search This thread
Jan 7, 2014
i need to install ics stock and internal storage is not showing up in any file manager
after more than 8hrs of searching,experimenting and having no success at all, finally i have to start a new thread to my problem

i am on cm10.1, my phone is not connecting through usb cable ( usb device not recognised) and my sdcard0 is unmounted. i mounted the data through cwm. but it still reverts back to unmount on it own. nothing is showing up in filemanager. i have tried everything(reinstalling drivers/formatting/reinstalling cm10.1....and lots of rebooting with experimenting here and there) in my prowess but nothing came of it...its to the point of exhausting and irritating.....kindly help me please.

thanks

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2014
atleast someone please help in mounting the sdcard or simply just a way to see my files through the file manager.
i may have changed the settings unknowingly.......help help help

Jan 7, 2014
Are you able to see external sd card files?
If yes then you can copy necessary files to flash in ext sd card!

i have installed the angeeks rom recommended by you....and m hugely thankful to you for that.
but even after flashing the rom....m getting usb not recognised. my charger doesnt show any kind of notification while charging.

Nikhil

Sep 26, 2012
Ahmedabad
OnePlus 7 Pro
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
i have installed the angeeks rom recommended by you....and m hugely thankful to you for that.
but even after flashing the rom....m getting usb not recognised. my charger doesnt show any kind of notification while charging.

There can be any hardware issue. Try any friend's PC, charger and usb.
Also you didnt tell us, are both the sdcards detecting now in file explorer?

Reactions: D™

Top Liked Posts