Camera usage at nighttime questions

Search This thread

raghavsood999

Jan 16, 2013
I would like to know more about the camera and video camera usage at night time with flash enabled.

Is it good quality when viewed on the phone's screen?
If not, could you please state the affects produced by the camera of the phone during night. For example, grainy pictures, interlaces, glitches etc...

If that is so, would you suggest the iphone 4 instead of this sony xperia z?

Thanks very much.

Last edited:

Ben Ling

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I would like to know more about the camera and video camera usage at night time with flash enabled.

Is it good quality when viewed on the phone's screen?
If not, could you please state the affects produced by the camera of the phone during night. For example, grainy pictures, interlaces, glitches etc...

If that is so, would you suggest the iphone 4 instead of this sony xperia z?

Thanks very much.

Xperia Z is 10x better than iPhone 4 :p

For me,i tried to take photos at dark place with flash

So far so good,quality is okay,but i suggest to enable HDR for better quality but only with 12MP.

raghavsood999

Jan 16, 2013
Xperia Z is 10x better than iPhone 4 :p

For me,i tried to take photos at dark place with flash

So far so good,quality is okay,but i suggest to enable HDR for better quality but only with 12MP.

Ok well thanks for the reply. Why is HDR only 12 MP. Isn't the back camera 13 MP. Does it matter if it is 1 MP less or not?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok well thanks for the reply. Why is HDR only 12 MP. Isn't the back camera 13 MP. Does it matter if it is 1 MP less or not?

For all devices,if take pictures with HDR,it will reduce 1MP,and doesn't matter.

For Sony's Superior auto mode,only with 9MP

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ Z using XDA Premium