HTC one restart with htc.dailer error

Search This thread

eliorbbb

Jul 10, 2014
Hi all
My htc one (m7) doing restart all the time after i open the device
i change to viper rom and to revolution hd and the problem not solved
i tried to install rom without sense and the restart problem and errors solved but i didn't get Mobile ME.(maybe because my phone is S-on?)
could you help me please to solve this issue?
thanks

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Hi all
My htc one (m7) doing restart all the time after i open the device
i change to viper rom and to revolution hd and the problem not solved
i tried to install rom without sense and the restart problem and errors solved but i didn't get Mobile ME.(maybe because my phone is S-on?)
could you help me please to solve this issue?
thanks

with what recovery version did you flashed these roms?

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
I cant open the phone...after that i try to open the device white screen with HTC logs appear
BTW
why you need the IMEI?

I dont need to know your imei (dont post it) Just tell me if the IMEI is still there or it does it say <UNKNOW> ? And does your imei is present in your "fastboot getvar all" output? you might want to return back to stock and see if it works.

eliorbbb

Jul 10, 2014
I dont need to know your imei (dont post it) Just tell me if the IMEI is still there or it does it say <UNKNOW> ? And does your imei is present in your "fastboot getvar all" output? you might want to return back to stock and see if it works.

In fastboot getvar all i can see the imei but i in the OS i cant since the phone restarting before that i Manages to do anything.
if i will do S-off and install the same rom again that might help?

eliorbbb

Jul 10, 2014
In fastboot getvar all i can see the imei but i in the OS i cant since the phone restarting before that i Manages to do anything.
if i will do S-off and install the same rom again that might help?

i installed rom without sense and in the phone information the imei is unknown
what this is mean?

eliorbbb

Jul 10, 2014
can you post a "fastboot getvar all" (excluding IMEI and s/n)

c:\fastboot>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.57.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4T.27.3218.14
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: xxxx-xxxx02
(bootloader) imei: XXX-XXX 34345
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0712000
(bootloader) cidnum: BS_US001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4327mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-e47fb74b
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut
c:\fastboot>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.57.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4T.27.3218.14
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) modelid: PN0712000
(bootloader) cidnum: BS_US001

hmm, S-ON+hboot 1.57+MID+CID would indicate you are already on a 5.xx.1540.x version

to be honest, i never understood what the other guy did for it to work out for him :eek:

the latest ruu for you is (which will not work since it's a lower version): http://androidruu.com/getdownload.p...8_10.38r.1157.04L_release_353887_signed_3.exe

or if you have a functioning ROM right now, you may want to try and S-Off, then you can downgrade.

eliorbbb

Jul 10, 2014
hmm, S-ON+hboot 1.57+MID+CID would indicate you are already on a 5.xx.1540.x version

to be honest, i never understood what the other guy did for it to work out for him :eek:

the latest ruu for you is (which will not work since it's a lower version): http://androidruu.com/getdownload.p...8_10.38r.1157.04L_release_353887_signed_3.exe

or if you have a functioning ROM right now, you may want to try and S-Off, then you can downgrade.

i didnt understand you recomend to do S-off and then downgrade to the latest ruu for me?

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut
i didnt understand you recomend to do S-off and then downgrade to the latest ruu for me?

you can't downgrade without S-OFF. so even if you try running that RUU it will fail

i'm saying that if you can get S-Off, then you should try, because that would allow you to use a downgrade ruu... i don't know what "triggered" the other guy's phone to come back to life (whether locking/unlocking bootloader did the trick, or something else... his solution is somewhat vague to me)

Seanie280672

Feb 27, 2012
Halesowen
you can't downgrade without S-OFF. so even if you try running that RUU it will fail

i'm saying that if you can get S-Off, then you should try, because that would allow you to use a downgrade ruu... i don't know what "triggered" the other guy's phone to come back to life (whether locking/unlocking bootloader did the trick, or something else... his solution is somewhat vague to me)

format data inside TWRP fixed his problem mate, then I had him flash boot.img and then install the rom, if you mean the guy we were both helping out the other day, I figured everything was a bit of a mess after all the things he had tried flashing.

eliorbbb

Jul 10, 2014
format data inside TWRP fixed his problem mate, then I had him flash boot.img and then install the rom, if you mean the guy we were both helping out the other day, I figured everything was a bit of a mess after all the things he had tried flashing.

can you please explain(guide or something) how can i do that from my current situation please?