[Q] Painfully Slow Charging htc One (M8)

Search This thread

Warthog01

Feb 17, 2012
Bristol
Hi

I've got a brand new htc M8 and enjoying it immensely, but there's one thing that's worrying me. My first three or four charges were very quick--an hour or so from 60-65% but over the last few days charging has become an ordeal. I've read numerous forums and tried a number of techniques, most recently discharging to 10% then recharging (which took nearly 9 hours). I went out this morning and returned with 85% remaining. Plugged it in and Dashclock forecast three hours and twenty minutes to regain that 15%.

I'm using the charger provided, but have tried a number of others as well.Any other ideas out there?

AndroHero

May 28, 2010
Manchester
Hi

I've got a brand new htc M8 and enjoying it immensely, but there's one thing that's worrying me. My first three or four charges were very quick--an hour or so from 60-65% but over the last few days charging has become an ordeal. I've read numerous forums and tried a number of techniques, most recently discharging to 10% then recharging (which took nearly 9 hours). I went out this morning and returned with 85% remaining. Plugged it in and Dashclock forecast three hours and twenty minutes to regain that 15%.

I'm using the charger provided, but have tried a number of others as well.Any other ideas out there?

You're better posting in the M8 forums mate!

http://xdaforums.com/htc-one-m8

This is the forums for the M7 :p