{rom} {miui 2.2.3} {2.3.7} {2-8-2012}

Search This thread

stevehkim

Oct 29, 2011
Use siyah kernel with this miui. I promise the problems will go away. Just tune it correctly. Stock miui kernel is ass

Checkrom'd/MIUI'd
SIYAH Synthetics
I777 SGS2

dan_maran

May 9, 2011
New York
likuidkewl.blogspot.com
See I was running siyah with stock b4 miui and she had SOD with no oc or UV?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

I've gotten 2 SOD's with 2.6.13 but had none with 2.6.9/11. one more thing of note is that task650 has a folder at goo-inside.me that has more recent builds than this, just happens I can't mention the name here. But, the 2.20 build is what I have been running for the last 2/3 weeks and it's smooth as silk with the correct siyah Kernel.

Sent from my SGH-I777™

DJsCrIBbLe

Feb 22, 2012
I've gotten 2 SOD's with 2.6.13 but had none with 2.6.9/11. one more thing of note is that task650 has a folder at goo-inside.me that has more recent builds than this, just happens I can't mention the name here. But, the 2.20 build is what I have been running for the last 2/3 weeks and it's smooth as silk with the correct siyah Kernel.

Sent from my SGH-I777™

Maybe I need a newer rom build and siyah kernal? The sod I had before was with siyah 2.6.12 . I'll check her rom version tonight as I can't remember what one it is...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

iKidRobot

Nov 19, 2011
just noticed that the sound recorder audio quality is noticeably worse than the voice recorder of other ROMs. does anyone have the same problem? i downloaded Tape-a-talk and it works much better.

Last edited:

stevehkim

Oct 29, 2011
I had that mount error before. Try reflashing rom without a wipe. Then fix permissions.

Checkrom'd/MIUI'd
SIYAH Synthetics
I777 SGS2

LiLChris06

Nov 23, 2011
XDA
is shep not here anymore? Hasnt been active in a long while >.>

Shep was the the middle man and the tool removed him from the spot.
Its not that hard to grab the rom and hellraise it yourself using that tool or just grabbing one that is updated in the ported section.

This honestly belongs in that section as well, not sure why it hasn't been moved.

R

Red5

I didnt realize that Shep hadnt been here in over a month. He was using MIUI as a base and was adding all sorts of tweaks which is why it was left in the Original section... but now if hes no longer providing his tweeks and people are just hellraising MIUI then yes, this does belong in the ported section...

stevehkim

Oct 29, 2011
I dont think what you did and will do in the future is a reason for anyone for that matter to run off. Isnt that what xda is about? To ellaborate, brainstorm, and make $hit better for the whole community? Keep truckin Ktoonz your $hit and all the other devs is bangin.

My ICS. I'm Checkrom'd Suckas.
SIYAH Synthetics
I777 SGS2

Top Liked Posts