[Q] SLX Lenovo P780 Boot Loop on Screen Lock

Search This thread

Dagon84

Mar 22, 2014
www.FrancescoDeRosa.net
Hi guys, I have an issue with the SLX v24a.

I was using the default stock lock screen till a couple days ago, when suddently, when I put my device in sleep mode, the phone started to reboot automatically and do this over and over again.

If I'm not quick to wake the device when it enters in lock screen, it start to enter this BOOT LOOP MODE

Here there is a video showing the problem, unlucky I'm talking in italian describing what i wrote in this post, so there is no need to listen me :D

I didn't solved the problem, but I just deactivated the screen lock for the moment.

Someone on the italian forum suggested that was some application in acctivated in Accessibility that generate the problem, but I have the following configuration from the very fiorst day i had SLX v23

Screenshot_2014-05-06-15-29-59.png
Screenshot_2014-05-06-15-30-04.png

Any help and solution will be appreciate :D

Last edited:

stympy

Feb 15, 2010
Constanta
Lenovo P780
Samsung Galaxy A71
Hi guys, I have an issue with the SLX v24a.

I was using the default stock lock screen till a couple days ago, when suddently, when I put my device in sleep mode, the phone started to reboot automatically and do this over and over again.

If I'm not quick to wake the device when it enters in lock screen, it start to enter this BOOT LOOP MODE

Here there is a video showing the problem, unlucky I'm talking in italian describing what i wrote in this post, so there is no need to listen me :D

I didn't solved the problem, but I just deactivated the screen lock for the moment.

Someone on the italian forum suggested that was some application in acctivated in Accessibility that generate the problem, but I have the following configuration from the very fiorst day i had SLX v23

Screenshot_2014-05-06-15-29-59.png
Screenshot_2014-05-06-15-30-04.png

Any help and solution will be appreciate :D

Hi. It seems to me from what i see in that movie, that you have some cleaner that cleans some system applications. Look in that cleaner and see what apps cleans. That cleaner seems to me, is the problem. Try to deactivate and see what is going on.

Dagon84

Mar 22, 2014
www.FrancescoDeRosa.net
Hi. It seems to me from what i see in that movie, that you have some cleaner that cleans some system applications. Look in that cleaner and see what apps cleans. That cleaner seems to me, is the problem. Try to deactivate and see what is going on.

Sorry, I didn't mention that I always had the ram booster installed and working correctly.

I checked the update of Gravity Box and I noticed that I upgraded the same day I found this bug. Unlucky I don't remember if I updated it before or after the problem.

Now I will proceed to deactivate GB and Ram Booster.

Sent from my Lenovo P780 using XDA Free mobile app

stympy

Feb 15, 2010
Constanta
Lenovo P780
Samsung Galaxy A71
Sorry, I didn't mention that I always had the ram booster installed and working correctly.

I checked the update of Gravity Box and I noticed that I upgraded the same day I found this bug. Unlucky I don't remember if I updated it before or after the problem.

Now I will proceed to deactivate GB and Ram Booster.

Sent from my Lenovo P780 using XDA Free mobile app

Ok i understand. Check and tell us iff it is a GravityBox bug or conflict with your Ram Booster.

stympy

Feb 15, 2010
Constanta
Lenovo P780
Samsung Galaxy A71
Unlucky, disabling both Gravity BOX and Ram Booster, I get the reboot of the device anyway.

Really strange, because it started to happen on 3 May morning after I shout the alarm at 8 in the morning.

Any other suggestion?

This is strange. I want to know something. What was your first firmware. ROW or Chinese? Did you installed this Custom ROM on clean firmware ? I installed this Custom Rom myself on other custom rom like LIFE v0.7 and i have no such problems!
Maibe you cann try to install on stock rom and it will work!

Dagon84

Mar 22, 2014
www.FrancescoDeRosa.net
This is strange. I want to know something. What was your first firmware. ROW or Chinese? Did you installed this Custom ROM on clean firmware ? I installed this Custom Rom myself on other custom rom like LIFE v0.7 and i have no such problems!

Well, my phone is the 4gb Chinese version, the original ROM is the one from ETOTALK with chinese Recovery.

Then i put the S116 ROW using the SP Flashtools, erasing everything, and installing the TWRP 2.5.0.0 for ROW roms.

From that point I installed the SLX 23a, then I reparted the storage in order to have 2.45 gb.
Nearly 1 month ago I updated to 24a via recovery, ereasing Dalvik Cache and Cache, but not DATA, then instaled the update.
I skipped the uptade v24, jumping directly from 23a to 24a
Everythink was fine and I had no problems at all.

Another user on the italian forum said that he had the same issue with the lockscreen, but was related to an app activated in accessibility mode (for that reason I attacched the 2 scereenshots).

------

I just cleared the Dalvik cache but nothing happens...

Last edited:
Reactions: novakmiro

stympy

Feb 15, 2010
Constanta
Lenovo P780
Samsung Galaxy A71
Well, my phone is the 4gb Chinese version, the original ROM is the one from ETOTALK with chinese Recovery.

Then i put the S116 ROW using the SP Flashtools, erasing everything, and installing the TWRP 2.5.0.0 for ROW roms.

From that point I installed the SLX 23a, then I reparted the storage in order to have 2.45 gb.
Nearly 1 month ago I updated to 24a via recovery, ereasing Dalvik Cache and Cache, but not DATA, then instaled the update.

Another user on the italian forum said that he had the same issue with the lockscreen, but was related to an app activated in accessibility mode (for that reason I attacched the 2 scereenshots).

------

Strange ... I dont see any app that is related to that kind of error on Accesibility options !
I know it sounds strange, but try every option there with Enable then Desable!
One more question! Why is your green led on? is any missed call or message ?

Last edited:

minhtuan2605

Jun 18, 2014
I was 2 times on rom slx v24a. when turned 3G on sim 2 used to be. Up other rom is going out : v22,v26 . I 'm using v22 after up v23a,v24a,v26

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

------