Is it just me or did the Motorola Camera just get a bunch of new settings?

Search This thread

MrTomLegit

Nov 16, 2012
Note the button in the lower right corner of the screen.
ahe8y4u4.jpg
huda8e9y.jpg
ene3y3yd.jpg
uvu3yge8.jpg
ybevatug.jpg

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MrTomLegit

Nov 16, 2012
Or if these have been here the whole time someone please let me know. It is new to me.

MrTomLegit

Nov 16, 2012
No I'm on PA so that explains why I have never seen them, thank you. I just installed PA the other day after a long time on stock. I never saw these until now.

GodOfPsychos

Mar 15, 2014
Solingen
lol. yesterday i just decompiled the motorola camera apk and edited the bools.xml to activate some of these settings like dual video encode etc on my stock rom xD

GodOfPsychos

Mar 15, 2014
Solingen
Maybe you can share the apk :p. with me :D

i don't even know if the values i just changed do work. so i need to be sure about that. maybe there is some way to make this settings button visible for us, too.

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

@MrTomLegit

maybe you could share your motorola camera apk in this thread (you can find the apk in /system/priv-app/MotCamera.apk), so me and others can decompile it to have a look in the apk's files that we can maybe activate this settings button for all stock users :D

btw. what do you mean with "i am on PA"? do you mean Paranoid Android?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are you on stock? I believe those settings are available only to those running custom roms.