[ROM] Revolver 4 by Gnufabio | 4.2.1 - IC421(G) | Sep 5 | TF101-TF101G-SL101 | Fast

Search This thread

blestsol

Jul 24, 2010
Baltimore
ehhhh I wiped everything and it feels kinda sluggish. Maybe its me?
Wiped... data/factory
cache partition and dalvik.

I dont think theres much more I can wipe. Any ideas?

Edit, imma format system

Last edited:

bungknees

Jun 11, 2010
Really good update. Everything works fantastic, usb is working no prolems, and camera plus panoramic is perfect, even though ive never used the transformers camera for anything.

Cheers Gnufabio

SWEagle

Nov 16, 2011
Machico
Voodoo requires support in the kernel. Won't get that until Asus releases source code for kernel.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Impossible dude.

Well, after I flashed the ROM I restored my backup with utility from Asus and the voodoo was indeed working. I could set the volume up...

The weird thing happened. The I had an update from the market for voodoo and after that it's not working anymore...

I will try to run restore again...

dohboy15

Dec 21, 2010
hey gnufabio, you know how on the Prime you can see the dock battery in the status bar/notification bar? Would that be hard to implant in our TF's? or is it a dock firmware issue

Sent from my Rogers i896 running Miui V4 Port or CM9!

pissos13

Jul 12, 2010
When I'm on home screen and I press the button for the last applications opened I get a strange cut shapped triangle screen for 1 second, more people getting this?

s1l3nt

Jan 15, 2009
everything working really nice. Been a revolver fan since i ever got my transformer. thank you

crzycrkr

Jun 26, 2010
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6 Pro
You guys having trouble with TB, have you tried restoring appear one at a time? If I recall correctly from when I flashed ICS to my Nexus S there is an issue with a batch restore. There may be workarounds, but hopefully that gets you moving in the right track. I use MyBackupPro, and no problems there whatsoever.

dominicanman912

Jan 7, 2009
Savannah, Georgia
I flashed on top of rooted OTA update and just wiped cache and d-cache and it works flawlessly! Wanted face unlock without loosing the Asus apps! I could have restored from Titanium but also didn't want to loose my home screens I set up especially all my folders lol. Great job so far Gnufabio!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

dominicanman912

Jan 7, 2009
Savannah, Georgia
When I batched from revolver 3.11 to OTA update, I didn't have a problem. I think the issue is using the new version of titanium as opposed to an older one. I batched about 235 apps with no hiccups!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

rombold

Feb 22, 2011
Yes was kidding but I do feel like you could have put a little more effort into it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Features
    • Fast AS HELL
    • Deodexed
    • Speed up & optimizations
    • Lot of plugins in Revolver Parts (not now, in the future)
    • Face unlock
    • Advanced power dialog

FAQs
    • What's the actual version?
      In the second part of the thread's name you can find both the numeric version and the code-version. The former is expressed in this way: branch.version[.subversion]. Usually a subversion consists of a bugfix release. The latter is expressed in this way: AABC[D], where AA is the Android version on which the firmware is based (for example HC or IC), B is the hexadecimal value of the branch, C is the hexadecimal value of the version and D is the hexadecimal value of the subversion.
    • I want to increase the sensitivity of the touchscreen. What could I do?
      There is an app for that. Give a look here
    • Guys I can't download anything from Revolver Parts, what could I do?
      Sometimes server can have some problems; however if you can't download from the app you can manually download the packages from the Revolver repository.
    • Will Cornerstone be integrated in this ROM?
      NO, NO DAMNED CORNERSTONE WILL BE ADDED. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE. ASK GOD TO DO THIS INSTEAD OF CLUTTERING THIS THREAD. STOP ASKING IT.

Licensing
    Revolver ROM, Revolver Parts and Revolver plugins (the one done by me) are distributed under Creative Commons 3 BY-NC-ND license. If you want to use a part of my work, please send me a PM and ask for permissions.
    You may not use ROMs component, Revolver Parts plugins and other stuff done by me working hard hours without asking for permission, that's it.
    More details on the license:
    Don't worry guys, I'm releasing a new version within the end of this week, and Revolver Parts 4 will come soon ;)
    I'm working on the latest Asus update, please, some patience!