Samsung Sidesync 3.0

Search This thread

djricekcn

Sep 27, 2010
I just heard about this and it was free so decided to try it out...but I have no idea how to control my phone when it's on my pc screen. I can click the hard buttosn that it displays on the GUI but anything on the phone screen itself (displayed on the PC), it only has the big blue circle that does nothing when I click except pulse a bit telling me I clicked here.

Also, the description was a bit confusing but when they said use the phone as a second monitor..I can't extent my PC Windows as a dual screen, right? Just meaning I can use both devices simultaneously with a single KB/M set??

edit:
seems like it responds to Key Board but not the Mouse. Also with Keyboard, I can't siwtch back the Window to 1 and 5 out of 5, only between 2 3 4? If I keep pushing Left or Right it finally goes. Int he App Drawer Page...I have no idea how to scroll up and down to choose something else that's not in my PoV

Last edited:

djricekcn

Sep 27, 2010
I just heard about this and it was free so decided to try it out...but I have no idea how to control my phone when it's on my pc screen. I can click the hard buttosn that it displays on the GUI but anything on the phone screen itself (displayed on the PC), it only has the big blue circle that does nothing when I click except pulse a bit telling me I clicked here.

Also, the description was a bit confusing but when they said use the phone as a second monitor..I can't extent my PC Windows as a dual screen, right? Just meaning I can use both devices simultaneously with a single KB/M set??

edit:
seems like it responds to Key Board but not the Mouse. Also with Keyboard, I can't siwtch back the Window to 1 and 5 out of 5, only between 2 3 4? If I keep pushing Left or Right it finally goes. Int he App Drawer Page...I have no idea how to scroll up and down to choose something else that's not in my PoV

no one knows about Sidesync or am i explaining it bad? Long story short, I want to be able to use my KB/M with the phone display on the pc screen

em0ney14

Apr 1, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
working fine here, using WINDOWS 8.

keyboard and mouse clicks.

:cyclops:

i also connected to sidesync via wifi, no problem.

have you figured it out yet? what OS is installed on your pc ?

Attachments

• sidesync.jpg
    sidesync.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 132

cmcaguilera

Jul 9, 2014
Same

I'm having the same problem with my laptop and Sidesync on my Galaxy s 5. I've tried it on my tablet too and its also having this problem. Has anyone found a solution?