List of Available Acer Iconia A500 ROMs and Links

Search This thread

sanjayayogi

Dec 31, 2010
The purpose of this thread will be to create an ongoing list of available Acer Iconia A500 ROMs and links to download them.

It appears currently that there is no single place where these links are maintained.

The thread would also be useful place to gather information about the respective ROMS, their similarities, stability, purpose.

Additionally, we could keep a link to backups that would allow people to rollback to stock, if their backups fail.

FloatingFatMan

Apr 20, 2005
Why don't you try searching, huh? We've already got a thread for this in the dev section. Have had for weeks.

sanjayayogi

Dec 31, 2010
What is the link to the ROM list in the Dev Section?

However, in the interest of not duplicating threads, could you please post the URL that links to the ROM list.

The general tone of comments to people led me to believe that this topic should be outside of the Dev section.

Pardon me, however I did several searches and did not pull out a thread with a list ROMS unfortunately or I would not have created this thread in the first place.

The search I ran: ROMS Acer A500

Last edited:

bpivk

Nov 26, 2008
-
You don't even need a list of roms. Go to the dev section. The most updated and/or useful roms are always on the first page for any device.

Reactions: sanjayayogi

skinnyveganboy

Apr 11, 2010
Victorville, CA
The purpose of this thread will be to create an ongoing list of available Acer Iconia A500 ROMs and links to download them.

It appears currently that there is no single place where these links are maintained.

The thread would also be useful place to gather information about the respective ROMS, their similarities, stability, purpose.

Additionally, we could keep a link to backups that would allow people to rollback to stock, if their backups fail.

http://theunlockr.com/category/roms-2/android-roms-2/acer-iconia-a500-roms/

Top Liked Posts