[ROM][4.0.4][AOKP]INFINITUM-LBRv1.1.1---***Discontinued***

Search This thread

csapdani

Jun 4, 2010
In gmail, my email address is only showing in half, is there a fix for this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-04-01-13-41-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-04-01-13-41-52.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 230

22vlaja

Aug 26, 2009
wooow, what a nice roms, cant be sure wich one install, anyway, can u tell me what is app that u use 4 calendar and where can i find some icon pack, thank u

Lennertt

Aug 7, 2008
guys, i really need some help.

I did a factory reset, a clear cache and a clear dalvik cache in CWM.

Next i installed the INFINITUM rom by choosing the zip.

Now I am having boot loops: i see the galaxy S logo 2 times, Then i see some clockworkmod-code for a very short time. Then i see the Galaxy S logo 2 times again. This keeps going on

Holding the power, volume down and menu button doesn't work. What to do?

jupolko

Mar 15, 2011
guys, i really need some help.

I did a factory reset, a clear cache and a clear dalvik cache in CWM.

Next i installed the INFINITUM rom by choosing the zip.

Now I am having boot loops: i see the galaxy S logo 2 times, Then i see some clockworkmod-code for a very short time. Then i see the Galaxy S logo 2 times again. This keeps going on

Holding the power, volume down and menu button doesn't work. What to do?

Try holding the power, volume up and menu button to go in recovery, try flash once again without wipes.

sugar 7

Jan 10, 2011
Paris
How to put the date on the right ? Because with the weather enable is not terrible :)
595c3e82-4e88-a647.jpg

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9000 avec Tapatalk

setaseti

Jun 28, 2010
awesome rom, very nice work, thx alot.

there is only one thing im missing.
in the rom Team ICSSGS RC4.2 they are using the button backlight as notification led. in my opinion this is a good thing so you can see if you got a message or anything else even without turning the screen on.
is it posible to include this into your rom?

greetz

haimbi

Apr 11, 2011
awesome rom, very nice work, thx alot.

there is only one thing im missing.
in the rom Team ICSSGS RC4.2 they are using the button backlight as notification led. in my opinion this is a good thing so you can see if you got a message or anything else even without turning the screen on.
is it posible to include this into your rom?

greetz

work for me, in karnel settings you can turn it on

Reactions: setaseti

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discontinued.
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    INFINITUM- LowBugsRoms

From now on there will be two type of INFINITUM roms. First the REGULAR rom which is updated mostly with every update by team kang(makers of aokp) and second type will be the aokp way, When they will release a milestone rom, I'll try to make a LowBugRom (LBR) which will be aimed towards better stability and lowest bugs possible. As u know whenever I release a rom, some or the other small bug creeps in. I'll try my best to make LBRs AS BUG FREE AS I CAN. LBRs will also get their themes. Also these won't be removed from Dowloads section on xda thread's main post and mediafire's file page until a new milestone build is released by team aokp and I MAKE A NEW LBR FROM SCRATCH BASED ON IT. Also I'll support them until I remove then from downloads page. I will get these LBRs tested for long to assure their stability. FIRST LBR WILL BE BASED ON Milestone5.

GUYS, IF U LIKE MY ROMS AND WORK THEN PLS DONATE A TEENY-TINY AMOUNT TO ME. I KNOW I AM NOT A SUPER DEV OR SOMETHING BUT I TRY TO LEARN AND TRY NEW THINGS IN ROMS TO MAKE THEM A TREAT FOR USERS AND MYSELF. THEMES ARE MADE BY RAZER(X)(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER) AND _-xXBilanoidXx-_(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER). Pls donate to them also if u like their themes.

HIT THANKX WHEREVER YOU CAN ON THE THREAD AND AT XDA WHENEVER SOMEONE REPLIES TO YOU IN ORDER TO HELP. IT DOESN'T MATTERS IF THE REPLIER'S POST WASN'T USEFUL ENOUGH BUT HIT THE THANKX BUTTON CAUSE OF THE FACT HE REPLIES.

RATE THIS(5 STARS...HEHE) AND ANY THREAD U LIKE ON XDA.

-BHU'THE'1
    Its really great to see so many people who used my rom and wanted more from me. Maybe I'll continue this for one more month. Maybe Zeon series is gonna be my next project. Gummy based with cherry picks from aokp, cna, and cm9. :) MAYBE!!