[Sound Mod] AC!D Audio Technology v4.0 | released!!!

Search This thread

r-ikfoot

Dec 12, 2010
Sony Xperia 1
Sony Xperia 1 III
titlejp.png

update 22.10.2012

It does not support GB!

XPERIA NXT ONLY!!! (Work on Official Firmware, Stock based ROM, CM9, CM10, AOKP, AOSP and MIUI ROM)

This MOD is really unique cause it is the only one who have all theses sound technolgy in only one File!

We are now in team with Knight47, Rizal Lovins and ThilinaC to share an even better work with better support for Xperia NXT phones (thanks to me) better support for Xperia 2011 devices (thanks to Knight47), better support for Samsung galaxy S2 (thanks to Rizal Lovins) and better support for Samsung galaxy S3 (thanks ThilinaC)

descrptionicon.png
This MOD is Specially build to enhance sound quality on Your headset, earphone, headphone

and on your speaker

You'll have overall better Bass
A better sound quality (specially on basic headset)
An overall clearer sound (less distortion and bad noise)
A better compatibility with good headphone (special preset for headphone)
No more bad sound on speaker, sound will be clear and volume higher on some device
really better sound on video recording
more sound frequencies for a better experience

I ported several audio technology:
- Beats Audio by Dr Dre (Powerfull bass)
- Clearbass Sound by Sony (Clear Bass)
- Xloud by SonyEricsson (higher sound volume and clearer sound on speaker)
- Dolby Digital Sound (Equalizer enhancer bass setting and Surround setting)
- Surround Sound (Deeper bass and reduction of bass distortion plus Eq setting support)
- Alsa by Walkman (Audio resampling and driver activation for android phone)
- Dynamic Bass by Walkman (more Bass frequence and better bass support)
- DSP Manager by Cyanogen Team (Eq setting support overall more powerfull sound)
- Audio resampling from Sony Xperia T (NEW!)
- Clearbass audio setting from Xperia T (NEW! Bass even clearer and deeper than before!)
- Sony Walkman Player ( NEW! now with Xperia V style!)

downloadicony.png

AC!D AUDIO TECHNOLOGY V4.0 (22.10.12)

Xperia NXT on ALL ROM!!!
Go to our WEBSITE for ALL download link

Untitled.jpg

Feel the music!

IF YOU THINK I SUCCED TO CHANGE THE WAY YOU LISTEN MUSIC JUST PRESS THANKS BUTTON!

Last edited:

sigma9988

Feb 18, 2011
Taipei,Taiwan
Redmi Note 8 Pro
If i delete soundenhancement.apk , sony music can work fine?
(soundenhancement.apk = clearbass ??)

Should we have to delete sound enhancement.app?

Can i remove this mod after flash it via recovery?

Last edited:

theskeptic

Oct 4, 2010
I get;

Code:
E:Error in /sdcard/Flash/BEATS_AUDIO_signed.zip
(status 0)
Installation aborted.

Using DoomKernel + Xperia_SSpeed.

Edit: Scratch that, re-copied file and installed fine.

Last edited:

Alfa Kenny One

Oct 12, 2009
Rotterdam
My question is...do we really need it? I find the xperia S sound absolutely great. I had a SGS2 with Beats Audio mod and honestly didn't sound as good as SXS...

You are matching apples with pears man.. :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

If i delete soundenhancement.apk , sony music can work fine?
(soundenhancement.apk = clearbass ??)

Should we have to delete sound enhancement.app?

Can i remove this mod after flash it via recovery?

Soundenhancement.apk is the sony equalizer in the music app:rolleyes:

Reactions: sigma9988

keunhuvac

Nov 2, 2010
I just tried beast audio with my koss portanpro, too much bass, stock sound of xps much clearer and better.

Gửi từ LT26i của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Emrul

Dec 30, 2009
Chittagong
Tried so sound effect tweak. I just wasted my time. In my personal opinion Poweramp is undoubtly the best player in the market. Removed my stock player, sound enhancement. Very happy with Poweramp. :)

Reactions: shaikhfaisal13

sky94

Mar 14, 2010
Kyiv
E:Error in /sdcard/Flash/BEATS_AUDIO_signed.zip
(status 0)
Installation aborted.

i have the same error, on same rom. what am i supposed to do?

logiesean64

Apr 8, 2012
Sd card? In experia s, am I missing something. Didn't think SXS had sd card?

Sent from my LT26i using XDA

krabappel2548

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 15, 2011
Lommel
I can still use Xperia S equalize, only problem is I can't change the volume..
I edited the Stock eq, and I really like the sound, but I want ti adjust the volume which doesn't work with the volume up and volume down buttons :s

katsuru

Apr 19, 2010
Herford, Germany
when i activate the bass on the equalizer, my bass goes away, no matter if 0% or 100%, there is no bass, if i turn it off, i get lots of bass....

This mod does not seem to work for me. Sound loses alot of volume cause the bass turns too deep and when i turn the volume up doesnt help at all.

is there a way to uninstall this mod ? or do i need to reflash my rom ?

4lex96

Mar 17, 2012
Rome
How can i unistall it?
In recovery i have this message:
" E:Error in /sdcard/Flash/BEATS_AUDIO_signed.zip
(status 0)
Installation aborted. "
But on the menu u have Headset icon.
How can i remove it?
Thanks

-----------------------------------------
For unistall it i only reflash a ROM and i solve the problem :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    titlejp.png

update 22.10.2012

It does not support GB!

XPERIA NXT ONLY!!! (Work on Official Firmware, Stock based ROM, CM9, CM10, AOKP, AOSP and MIUI ROM)

This MOD is really unique cause it is the only one who have all theses sound technolgy in only one File!

We are now in team with Knight47, Rizal Lovins and ThilinaC to share an even better work with better support for Xperia NXT phones (thanks to me) better support for Xperia 2011 devices (thanks to Knight47), better support for Samsung galaxy S2 (thanks to Rizal Lovins) and better support for Samsung galaxy S3 (thanks ThilinaC)

descrptionicon.png
    This MOD is Specially build to enhance sound quality on Your headset, earphone, headphone

and on your speaker

You'll have overall better Bass
    A better sound quality (specially on basic headset)
    An overall clearer sound (less distortion and bad noise)
    A better compatibility with good headphone (special preset for headphone)
    No more bad sound on speaker, sound will be clear and volume higher on some device
    really better sound on video recording
    more sound frequencies for a better experience

I ported several audio technology:
    - Beats Audio by Dr Dre (Powerfull bass)
    - Clearbass Sound by Sony (Clear Bass)
    - Xloud by SonyEricsson (higher sound volume and clearer sound on speaker)
    - Dolby Digital Sound (Equalizer enhancer bass setting and Surround setting)
    - Surround Sound (Deeper bass and reduction of bass distortion plus Eq setting support)
    - Alsa by Walkman (Audio resampling and driver activation for android phone)
    - Dynamic Bass by Walkman (more Bass frequence and better bass support)
    - DSP Manager by Cyanogen Team (Eq setting support overall more powerfull sound)
    - Audio resampling from Sony Xperia T (NEW!)
    - Clearbass audio setting from Xperia T (NEW! Bass even clearer and deeper than before!)
    - Sony Walkman Player ( NEW! now with Xperia V style!)

downloadicony.png

AC!D AUDIO TECHNOLOGY V4.0 (22.10.12)

Xperia NXT on ALL ROM!!!
    Go to our WEBSITE for ALL download link

Untitled.jpg

Feel the music!

IF YOU THINK I SUCCED TO CHANGE THE WAY YOU LISTEN MUSIC JUST PRESS THANKS BUTTON!
    XSIncredibleBass#4

XSIncredibleBass#4

So after hours and hours of work to get this MOD fully working on ALL xperia with Incredible change I'm proud to present you my last update!

This time there is two version like I said a week ago:

#1 : XSIncredibleBass#4 ---> Only for Xperia S/P/U and Sola
    (I used Xperia S soundfiles from official firmware edited them and added lot's of other sound files for an awesome music experience)
    This Mod is an update of previous XSincredibleBass MOD

#2: XSIB[cm9andX2011] ---> for xperia 2011 line (stock Miui and cm9) AND for Xperia S/P/U/Sola (CM9-CM10 only)
    (This is a really larger file 'caus it has almost all Xperia S official soundfiles app libs and frameworks related to audio plus A lot of my modded files even some of previous edition)
    This Mod is based on all my work from the beginning and it is built to work fine with DSPmanager (tweaked by clearbass DBS SRS etc...)

I really really hope you'll appreciate my work 'caus it was a real brainstorming to get it working on all ROM but like I said at first post I promised to keep this mod updated so enjoy the long awaited release ;)

I think I don't really need to write it but don't forget to press thanks button If you liked my work 'caus it keep me updating this mod and let me see how many people use this mod!

Don't forget to read before download !

Best regards R-ik (your Sound Dream maker ;) )
    New decision by our team

Ok we discussed with other member from Team AC!D

We understand that this v4.0 would have needed more test fir sags version

We admit that our v4.0 is a bit complicated to install on some ROM and cause sometimes bootloop

We noticed too that we have too many EQ app widget etc and they can't work properly side by side

We found what was causing bootloop on some SGS ROM
    Same for some ICS devices

And finally we know how to fix all fc present in v4.0

So next version will incorporate theses changes (thats not a changelog just an overview of change that will be done for better stability):

- Fix bootloop on some ICS devices caused by some line in add.buildprop and infinity sh

- Fix bootloop on some sgs devices caused by two init.d script (useless if add.buildprop worked)

- Fix bootloop on some AOKP CM10 Rom Caused by some specific libs

- Fix all FC issue caused by DSP previously installed on some ROM (will be removed by default) and several EQ app (next version will have only noozxoid EQ)

- We will probably make an AROMA version with clear instruction and even some tips that you can read while aroma installation. It will help people to undersand how to install correctly this MOD without any risk and prevent from any unsuccessful boot (bootloop) or unwanted fc

So it will be firstly an update with much more stability, better instruction and much more compatibility with all devices on each ROM

Secondly some awesome news features and some important changes will be done for a really better sound experience

To be clear its going to be an important and major release!

We won't forget to update all OP to make them clearer And same for our website

Each MOD will be heavily tested before any new release by now!

We are sorry for people who got bootloop issue and for theses didn't understood how to use correctly this MOD

Please be comprehensive and let our team give the proof to everyone that our MOD is absolutely not making a placebo effect and that we are making our best to enhance audio quality of each Android Smartphone

Thanks to all users who followed us all this time and through all release

We like what we do and we hope you like our work

Dont forget to be respectfull with DEV and try to make constructive post (report)

Read carefully before installing anything and before complaining about anything or posting request or a question

Follow us on FB just write team AC!D on FB visit our FB page to

And go to our website if you have some time ;)

AC!D Team
    Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app
    I'm proud to present You the best, the most powerfull, the most incredible, the awesome Sound MOD...

----->AC!D SOUND TECHNOLOGY V2.0<-----

AC!D AUDIOv2.0:
    - Working on CM9 and CM10!!!
    - ALSA now fully working (I made my own tweaks and changed all setting added MSM8960 support to alsa, corrected some corrupted files)
    - Bass are really incredible!!!
    - 96000 KHZ resampling now 100% working (not a joke, it really works) (more sound frequencies clairly noticable)
    - NEW! Dynamic Bass from Walkman Z now 100% working (way more powerfull bass!)
    - Wonderfull SRS setting giving a totally new sound experience (perfect preset even succed to modify Clearbass SRS setting)
    - Amazing sound clarity for the best ever sound experience!
    - cleaned all crappy and useless files from my MOD (some tegra optimised files wich was not working, and some "private" files)
    - A LOT MORE!!!

Open Walkman Player, put all EQ at 0 Clearbass at 0 open SRS setting (on EQ click more) and choose Surround raise volume at your convinence and JUST FEEL THE MUSIC!!!

BTW I really suggest you to remove System/vendor/etc/audio_effect.conf file it will enable All features that I activated in other player than walkman (by removing it you'll activate all effect for walkman player), reboot to apply changes

HERE IS DOWNLOAD LINK

Oh Almost forgot... PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF YOU ARE NOW ENJOYING YOUR MUSIC!!!
    New update is coming my friends...
    ...and this Time you'll loose your ears!!!

Coming updated is 100% Cyanogen9-10 AND Miui certified!!!

Walkman player 100% working for CM AND MUI

Sound much much louder for All

More effect and better compatibility with Xperia 2011 line!

There will be 2 version:

- CM/Miui_XSIncredibleBass ( with xperia libs and Walkman player) ( for CM9-10 ,MIUI AND XPERIA 2011 line based on stock ROM)

- XSIncredibleBass v10.0 for Xperia S P an U ( and Xperia 2011 rom based on Xperia S firmware)

I hope I'll succed to change again the way you listen to music

By XSIncredibleBass

Best regards R-ikfoot

Sent from my Xperia S using xda app-developers app