ftgg99

Account currently disabled
Mar 20, 2010
Thanks. If you like it, please rate it.

Sent from my GT-P6800 using xda premium

bulbsun

Apr 5, 2012
The service being terminated

Plz help, I found this app background service, fahrbot.apps.snapshoter.svc.snapperservice has been terminated automatically. And then I can't shake to screenshot.

Do you know the root cause?

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
Thanks for your replying...

But I'm not sure. I didn't install memory management related app. do you mean system memory management? How can I exclude screenshot?

You cant, especially on old android versions. You can try using the notification, it will in most cases help keep the app from being killed.

In general, id say you have too much crap running already.

TC_Racutt

Nov 13, 2011
Andover

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
Sounds like you denied it su permissions.

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
Why don't you try a clean install... and you say an app broke your built in screenshot function? That might be related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SCREENSHOT ER

Screenshot ER is a free screen capture app for all rooted devices, proven to work where nothing else does.

Easy to use and with lots of settings for capture maniacs too!

This app is a pure screen capture utility and nothing more. You get all the possible capture methods:

★ Long press on search button
    ★ Shortcut
    ★ Delay
    ★ Device shake
    ★ Visible or invisible notification icons

The root daemon is complemented by a powerful suite of options designed to increase ease of use and compatibility across a wide range of devices:

★ Interactive thumbnail preview
    ★ Rotate and flip images
    ★ Manage service with widget
    ★ Customize file names
    ★ Dynamic image override
    ★ Disable service when screen is off

And of course, all the usual options are there - image type, countdown timers, share menu integration, and an editable storage folder.

FREE VERSION simply restricts all delays to 6 seconds.

ROOT ACCESS is mandatory. Look at the following if you don't know what that means: http://goo.gl/bs8Zx

LOG PERMISSIONS are for feedback - you don't have to send logs if you don't want to, and if you do no private information is sent.

Market link: https://market.android.com/details?id=fahrbot.apps.screen.demo&feature=search_result

Screens: VIEW GALLERY

Your loss. You really should not listen to those idiots, they were told how to upgrade and wouldn't do it. Their loss too, because this is the best capture app on the market.

Those guys were smartasses at first, but now hey are smartasses using inferior software to prove a point... but to whom? You obviously.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

i like ur assholish comment and for that im going to purchase ur app!

kudos!!

Fixed small overlay issues on HTC One family devices
    Changed setup defaults (disabled taskbar method)
    Added Slow Mode popup on first install
    Tweaked daemon processing speed
    Awesome app. I downloaded the lite version and left a comment. Then I used it to take this pic of the comment LOL! :) great work!

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium
    Dima, it works fine. No lags, no bugs. But ddms is still the best capturing tool!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app