[KERNEL] [ANDROID 4.3-5.0] LeanKernel: Minimalistic Kernel [V5.1, (11/20/14)]

Search This thread
I

iiro

I managed to get a SOD: the device was unresponsive when I took it off the charger this morning. I'll post the last_kmsg here since I don't want to register to rootzwiki.

http://db.tt/5qzfb3xF

dimebagdan65

Aug 4, 2010
Las Vegas
www.dimedroidhq.com
Getting some random reboots on CM10 nightlies. Anyone else experiencing this?
1.5ghz max, 204 min

Update: word to the wise for those running CM10 nightlies and using System Tuner Pro or the like for CPU/SD control, make sure your performance settings in System Settings match what you set in your app of choice. Apparently that was my issue. Made sure they were both identical and it's been solid as a rock, buttery smooth and lightning fast since then

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
G

GuestD0701

I've been using this kernel since Imoseyon’s 2nd release and its been perfect!! No sods, no issues at all... Looking fwd to oc and all upcoming releases! Tks Imoseyon!!

neXus 7/Aokp M-1/Leankernel

ishiiisbooyah

Sep 7, 2010
Yeah I have also been having problems with no frills CPU control it doesnt always say the correct CPU speeds I'll check to see if it's a kernel problem

Sent from my stock LG Spectrum Using LTE 4G on Verizon

Anything new on this. I notice I'll set mine and check it later and it says its reverted back to the stock OC. I'm using System Tuner.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Actually I might've got it to work. I believe I need to check the reapply CPU settings on boot.

Imoseyon

Recognized Developer
Dec 21, 2010
Mountain View, CA
Anything new on this. I notice I'll set mine and check it later and it says its reverted back to the stock OC. I'm using System Tuner.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Actually I might've got it to work. I believe I need to check the reapply CPU settings on boot.

Jellybean's Power HAL will mess with your top speed depending on how the phone is being used. One of these days I will put up a flashable zip that replaces the power hal binary with mine so this doesn't happen.

Reactions: sert00

demandarin

Apr 7, 2010
Alexandria, Va
Is the download link down from 0.3? I tried from chrome and stock ICS browser several times and keeps saying download unsuccessful.

Also is this updated to be based off of newest 4.1.2 kernel or older one? I'm currently running latest Trinity kernel(4.1.2 based) with stock rom.

iamelton

Feb 10, 2011
Hong Kong
OnePlus Nord
battery consumption for the past couple of days..

its not heavily used during the period with about 1 hour of actual usage..
also since i brought it between my home and office without turning wifi on and off, there was a part of battery spent in searching for wifi signal on the road..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-11-02-01-21-46.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-11-02-01-21-46.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,181

Imoseyon

Recognized Developer
Dec 21, 2010
Mountain View, CA
Is the download link down from 0.3? I tried from chrome and stock ICS browser several times and keeps saying download unsuccessful.

Also is this updated to be based off of newest 4.1.2 kernel or older one? I'm currently running latest Trinity kernel(4.1.2 based) with stock rom.

hmm the download link should work. Is it still giving issues? My kernel incorporates latest source from google including 4.1.2.

Is there cifs module that works with this kernel?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/35483-ke...-kernel-v03-102812/page__st__100#entry1010543

Top Liked Posts