[LOCKSCREEN] IPhone IOS4 Lockscreen - Native WVGA WM6.5.X CPR Edit - [THEME]

Search This thread

Stickman89

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 5, 2007
Milton Keynes
Hi Guys & Gals,

I recently created a IPhone look-alike WVGA lock screen, not because I am a IPhone fanboy as I am far from it and ditched my IPhone a long time ago due to OS limitations, but in fact because it was finger friendly and stylish!

Let me tell you a little about myself...

I first started contributing my work to the xda community when I began developing roms for the HTC Hero G2 Touch (SenseHERO), the people of xda very quickly picked up that I took great pride, joy and patience into my work and being a perfectionist that I am always pore 100% of my attention when it comes to detail and theming aspects of my rom, I believe that it completes the look and feel of your hard work and I am sure others will agree.

I have now picked up a Windows Mobile device again alongside my Hero and plan to begin contributing to the Windows Mobile scene too!

I don't know how much attention this will bring and whether the xda community will appreciate my work or not so I am just going to post a screenshot for now, if you are interested then simply drop a post in this thread and I will upload it asap.

Screenshot:

screenshot8k.png

Video:

Click the link below to see it in action!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t03xjCzkhSA

Change Log:

20-09-10 - Initial Release

20-09-10-23-54 - Update

Updated font to LockClock.tff as used by the IPhone

Alerts:

** Update coming soon to resolve any experienced inconsistent unlocking and battery drain caused by the 'Slide to unlock' animation being to long. **

** If anyone is experiencing issues with the cab package for whatever reason then please install manually by extracting the archive to the root of your device. **

Best Regards,

ST1Cl<^^aN

Attachments

• IOS4-WVGA-Lockscreen-200910.cab
    63.6 KB · Views: 4,570
  • IOS4-WVGA-Lockscreen-Archive-200910.zip
    85.3 KB · Views: 2,286
  • IOS4-WVGA-Lockscreen-200910-23-54.cab
    52.7 KB · Views: 4,578
  • IOS4-WVGA-Lockscreen-200910-23-54-Archive.zip
    74.5 KB · Views: 2,610
Last edited:

kane159

Jun 16, 2008
very very cool :D can you also make a 6.5 version?
I cant wait for these release :D

Iron Lord

Jan 25, 2010
good job, what are a difference with S2U2 and your lockscreen? your are smoother or something? on the screen the only difference I see is the clock and icons

Last edited:

Stickman89

Apr 5, 2007
Milton Keynes
Ok looks like we have some interest, I am currently investigating an issue with lockscreen failing to unlock, the issue appears to be caused 'Lock Config' and is not my doing.

Right I will get this released when I get back from work tonight then.

Differences between this and S2U2 are the following, S2U2 is a application which has a novelty taskbar implemented and although similar to that of an Iphone is not using resources based of the IOS lockscreen. S2U2 is also using its own set of custom resources for other implemented features created by the author.

Using my lockscreen there are no 3rd party applications required at all for you to simulate the iphone lockscreen as it is using the native WM 6.5.X lockscreen and will be as smooth as the microsoft have developed it to be with the same performance as all of the roms using the default lockscreen with that added IOS4 lockscreen look, feel and style.

Small imperfections or 3rd party applications which start to implement there own features that begin to drift away from their initial designs or of which they are based of really bug me, I prefer things simple and effective and the way they were meant to be.

Best Regards,

ST1Cl<^^aN

wildcardspv

Sep 26, 2008
Durham
This looks really nice man, well done.

I've used S2u2 for some time now and I love it, but it can be a bit buggy (EG freezing for about 5 secs on wakeup before the slider reacts to unlock the phone etc), so if this is smoother then you're definitely onto a winner!!!!

Looking forward to the release :)

Stickman89

Apr 5, 2007
Milton Keynes
Ok I will try and cover all of the available resolutions when I get some time, fixed the intermittent unlock issue which seems to have been caused by the loopcount value being to high and not a result of using 'LockConfig'.

I am happy with the overall quality and smoothness of the lockscreen thus far and do not see any issue with releasing the WVGA version tonight. All other resolutions will follow shortly as I will need to install the windows mobile emulator to perform some testing at alternate resolutions.

Best Regards,

ST1Cl<^^aN

Stickman89

Apr 5, 2007
Milton Keynes
Yeah no problem I will put up a video now, I am planning to theme the password unlock for the next update.

More resolutions will be coming soon. :)

Best Regards,

ST1Cl<^^aN

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    nobody here ? :/ I really need help for installing this awesome lockscreen on my Omnia, I don't want to get S2U2... this is way better