(Q) KFHD 7" pure stock rom thru twrp pls

Search This thread

bdeatha

Dec 17, 2012
first of all thanks alot guys for those tut and tools you made.team kfhd 7" devs and to the whole part of the teams.i had a twrp installed and a pacman rom in my kfhd.i just wanna know if.we also had a pure stock rom (amazon) that can be flash thru twrp instead of doing the adb.thing or the hardest part.is there a tut thread or file like this so that it'll be easy for us to get back to stock rom whenever we want.can you guys pls make a flashable zip file of pure stock rom in two versions.one is the rooted and the other one is unrooted.this is very helpfull to all those who already had a twrp in their kfhd.so that it will be easy for them to flash the stock rom without the adb and the codes to be type in command prompt.thanks guys.hope we have that soon.if we already have it here in our threads.can you pls give me the links.btw,why some of my apps and games not working now.before i had a stock rom installed,all my apps and games are working well.is it possible reason why,is that im not yet registered my kfhd to google or amazon?thanks again and more custom roms to come soon.

SafinWasi

Dec 15, 2013
Unknown
first of all thanks alot guys for those tut and tools you made.team kfhd 7" devs and to the whole part of the teams.i had a twrp installed and a pacman rom in my kfhd.i just wanna know if.we also had a pure stock rom (amazon) that can be flash thru twrp instead of doing the adb.thing or the hardest part.is there a tut thread or file like this so that it'll be easy for us to get back to stock rom whenever we want.can you guys pls make a flashable zip file of pure stock rom in two versions.one is the rooted and the other one is unrooted.this is very helpfull to all those who already had a twrp in their kfhd.so that it will be easy for them to flash the stock rom without the adb and the codes to be type in command prompt.thanks guys.hope we have that soon.if we already have it here in our threads.can you pls give me the links.btw,why some of my apps and games not working now.before i had a stock rom installed,all my apps and games are working well.is it possible reason why,is that im not yet registered my kfhd to google or amazon?thanks again and more custom roms to come soon.

I really don't recommend going back to Amazon OS. But if you really want it,go to this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2218475

Sent from my CM 11 Device

Reactions: 1210335 and bdeatha

GreyGeist

May 28, 2013
I wouldn't recommend that. If he's going back to stock, might as well flash the latest to avoid another update and/or potential un-rooting (unless that's what he wants). Personally, I'd recommend the Kinology ROM, as it functions like stock + an app store. However, if OP truly wants stock, he should get 7.4.6.

I really don't recommend going back to Amazon OS. But if you really want it,go to this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2218475

Reactions: bdeatha

skyrocketeer

Feb 13, 2012
Google Pixel 8
First off, this is the wrong forum to ask. This is the development forum. Please next time ask it in the q&a section.

As for your question, I suggest just go to stock 7.4.6 rooted .

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk

JulianPaoloThiry

May 30, 2013
jupath.me
Read through the Kinology install instructions and you'll see how to use its files to get to a "might-as-well-be-stock" OS (it's stock, but deodexed). TWRP itself will allow you to root, so that's a non-issue.

bdeatha

Dec 17, 2012
thanks

Read through the Kinology install instructions and you'll see how to use its files to get to a "might-as-well-be-stock" OS (it's stock, but deodexed). TWRP itself will allow you to root, so that's a non-issue.

i installed kinology rom in my kfhd7 but im experiencing this issue in playstore.when im signing in its always comes like this "playstore cannot be able to establish a reliable connection" eventhough i have a strong signal and i can even browse well in my stock browser.can you pls help solving this issue.thanks alot for the reply and for the rom.

bdeatha

Dec 17, 2012
I wouldn't recommend that. If he's going back to stock, might as well flash the latest to avoid another update and/or potential un-rooting (unless that's what he wants). Personally, I'd recommend the Kinology ROM, as it functions like stock + an app store. However, if OP truly wants stock, he should get 7.4.6.

thanks for the advice.im have this issue after installing kinology.it always comes like this when im signing in playstore "playstore cannot be able to establish a reliable connection" i dont know how to fix it.can you pls help me up solve this issue.i cant update my apps and cant even play games that needs to verify thru playstore.thanks

bdeatha

Dec 17, 2012
First off, this is the wrong forum to ask. This is the development forum. Please next time ask it in the q&a section.

thanks for the advice and sorry for placing my thread here.it wont happen again...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.