Which ROM do you use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

juanfe1a

Sep 24, 2013
Barranquilla
Omni rom from surdu petru is the best i have tried. Has awesome look and feel (Stock androidish but with few cool ad-ons), super stable, super fast even faster than HYDROM KK 7 and really simple. If you like aosp look and feel this is the best choice. For me no modding need to have great performance and great look If you like EMUI i respect that even if i think it is opposite of beautiful but you should go for HYDROM KK V7, has the best experience you can get from a EMUI rom.

lucdre

Apr 3, 2012
B132 Working great. I cant complain

Enviado desde mi bq Edison 2 Quad Core mediante Tapatalk

archoos

Mar 26, 2014
wait

hi every body I try all the roms and I am very sad that still the stock rom is the best all other roms give you faster and newer softwares but it convert your phone to psp its very bad doing call lot of bugs low signal no bt audio devices and accessories not supported .........
I am trying to [post bugs but they need 10 posts ok this one

lootjelo

Jan 19, 2014
hi every body I try all the roms and I am very sad that still the stock rom is the best all other roms give you faster and newer softwares but it convert your phone to psp its very bad doing call lot of bugs low signal no bt audio devices and accessories not supported .........
I am trying to [post bugs but they need 10 posts ok this one

I ran all HYD52ROMs (will get the new one), MIUI, and Omnirom, and barely notice bugs or experience call and/or connectivity issues. If you do find bugs, it'd be cool if you post those in the threads of the ROM you found them, so that the developers can try to fix them :)

Sent from my P6-U06 using Tapatalk

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
The only results that would be posted here are what each member has found to be BEST for them by experimentation based on their phone/usage/setup/apps/signal strength. Please take the time to read through those development threads to learn all about the software you are about to drastically alter your very expensive device with.

Sorry for the inconvenience,but these type threads almost always become arguments over which rom is best, thread closed.

Reactions: PulseDroid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Pls add this :

Omni ROM | Ascend P6 | Stable |

and this :

►[ROM][OMNI KK][P6-U06][♥HYD52ROM♥][SUPERFAST ▌▌Stable][V1 19-03-14]◄

Thanks

Email sent. Should be there in a few hours.
    This is a Poll, to share wich ROM you use and why!

This is not for me, but for erverybody else. When you say which ROM you're using, please write why and things like Batterylife and Performance. (Tell us the version of your ROM if necessary!)
    Antutu scores would be nice, but are not necessary. When you have Questions or Advices
    to the Devs please post them in the Thread of the ROM. I'm not responsible if you brick your phone!
    [/CENTER]
    Here is the Poll result from 20th Feb 2014:
    UPDATE: PAC-Man ROM was added to Poll
    Pls add this :

Omni ROM | Ascend P6 | Stable |

and this :

►[ROM][OMNI KK][P6-U06][♥HYD52ROM♥][SUPERFAST ▌▌Stable][V1 19-03-14]◄

Thanks