[Q] Huawei G615 Playstore

Search This thread

ZaneMalcolm

May 31, 2014
I just got a Huawei G615 from China, Now theres a slight probelm, no google playstore, I checked running apps, google play services and framework are both running, I had deleted alot of pre installed chinese apps, Regardless it wouldn't allow me to delete system apps, can anyone help me please? Thanks

update: nvm, Another question, where can i get the files to root it?

Last edited:

MasterAwesome

Recognized Developer
Jun 23, 2013
OnePlus 6
I just got a Huawei G615 from China, Now theres a slight probelm, no google playstore, I checked running apps, google play services and framework are both running, I had deleted alot of pre installed chinese apps, Regardless it wouldn't allow me to delete system apps, can anyone help me please? Thanks

Download the app framaroot to root your device. Only if you root it you can install playstore but since your device has no recovery... I advice you not to root it

Regards
MasterAwesome

Reactions: ZaneMalcolm

ZaneMalcolm

May 31, 2014
Download the app framaroot to root your device. Only if you root it you can install playstore but since your device has no recovery... I advice you not to root it

Regards
MasterAwesome

Here's the thing, I downloaded the playstore and just set it up easily, nonetheless, I just tried it on my bro's g600 , no luck. it closes at once when it starts

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Regards
    MasterAwesome