[icons] pdo27789s hobby thread

Search This thread

PDo27789

Sep 9, 2013
Nice job man,really like the first and third ones, keep it up!

Thank man. I like the grey set also, so does my wife. It is the winner in this bunch! My wife even asked how to apply icons ... I may convert her to custom launchers yet :D

I do love the glyph for the yellow set though. It came about by accident while putting the red set back together.
At higher resolutions and with wider glyphs, the red in the middle makes it look like a hot coal. I also like the curled edge.
I'm going to play with it a little more and see if something halloween themed results.

Reactions: mloc33

ling4383

Feb 14, 2009
Ohio
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
Awesome icons as usual! ☺ keep up the great work!

HTbsB0Q.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

PDo27789

Sep 9, 2013
Cj0FSZD.jpg

Happy (early) Halloween, and happy Thanks Giving to my fellow Canadians, and anyone celebrating with us.

Here are three more for the pdo0029 series, orange and black for Halloween, and transparent because it goes with everything. I've actually been sitting on these a week+, just haven't had time to batch, upload, and post. But considering the theme, I figured I should get these out. No point putting out Halloween colours in November :D

FYI I've been making a hard push to get apk's going, even took a day off work. I was hoping to release one of these as a test, but I'm still a few days away (hopefully - depends weather or not my 3 year old decides to sleep). With a 3 day weekend and a bucket of coffee, hopefully my next series can be in apk form.

pdo0029 transparent, 136mb

pdo0029 black, 85mb

pdo0029 black and orange, 130mb

ecc954

May 9, 2014
Hi,
Just wanted to say thank you so much for these awesome icons. Claudio Felecitti posted an awesome theme using your icons on Buzz
and I asked him where I could locate those icons and he directed me to you :) I am on page 13 trying to find them however, with all
the ones I have will easily make up for my urge (^_^") I have subscribed and I am not sure if you are actively posting at this point but
grateful for finding you :) Thank you for sharing great icons sets and I LOVE the size most of all (I have a Note 3) the clear ones are my
favs !! Hope to see ya still posting (date this page is in is Sept. 2014) when I reach the end of the thread lollll

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

omg !! these are the icons I wanted off center glyph) soooooo bad that Claudio posted today :D I am now doing the "happy dance" quietly because my son
is sleeping lolllll thank you so much for creating such wonderful sets of icons that are rarely seen today..... What I love the most is the size :D
Big hug to you with all due respect,,,, just a very happy lady here :)
p.s. will let Claudio know that I found them :) I was so determined to sit here go thru page by page until I found them lollll didn't know how many pages are left but I had all the time in the world. lollllll also received a gift of an external HD of 3TB to store all my goodies created by you and Seriously Crazy and widgets and themes etc. etc. (^_^")
Elizabeth

Last edited:
Reactions: PDo27789

PDo27789

Sep 9, 2013
Hi,
Just wanted to say thank you so much for these awesome icons...
Elizabeth

Wow, thanks for all that Elizabeth! I'm very happy you like my work.

I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted. I've been taking a break because I burned out - too many things I wanted to do, and no time to do them.

Edit:
Hey Elizabeth, any chance you can contact Claudio for me - he missd the 2 in my user name. Not a big deal - I do it all the time too, and it's my own user name lol

I don't use buzz personally, but I will look around a bit. Some great screens on there!

- - -

I've been doing a bit here and there - working on apk readiness. I cleaned up the appfilter, and then cleaned up my base - reducing the quantity to match the appfilter. I'm also putting together a market set to match the appfilter.

I now need to dig into the apk template again, set up the ui to my liking, and figure out the icon request tool ... Then I should be back in the game.

Last edited:

PDo27789

Sep 9, 2013
looks like we have both been on a long break!!

Lol. Didn't realize it's been so long! I don't have much time these days.

Not sure if I'll do icons again. I put too much into it to be satisfied with limited time. I just don't have time for all the maintenance of it, maintaining a base set, uploading, screenshots, etc etc.

Regarding your pm, I'll dig up the base set and send it to you. I haven't done any work on it in almost a year, so there will probably be some unnecessary icons in there.

I've been playing around with zooper the last few months. I attached my current home screen. The live wallpaper is not mine.

Attachments

• 1440085185173.jpg
    1440085185173.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 158
Lol. Didn't realize it's been so long! I don't have much time these days.

Not sure if I'll do icons again. I put too much into it to be satisfied with limited time. I just don't have time for all the maintenance of it, maintaining a base set, uploading, screenshots, etc etc.

Regarding your pm, I'll dig up the base set and send it to you. I haven't done any work on it in almost a year, so there will probably be some unnecessary icons in there.

I've been playing around with zooper the last few months. I attached my current home screen. The live wallpaper is not mine.

Love it.... Love zooper. I here you on the lack of time. I just started my 1st set in a looking time. I'll be sure to tag you in it when I do finally post them.
Thanks for looking for them for me. I always appreciated you contributions here and maybe someday we will see a comeback!

Top Liked Posts