[ROM] no_name S5 Transformer for Canadian N900W8 and T-Mobile

Search This thread

corlygunnz

Sep 9, 2009
Katy
www.keypunchers.io
Can someone post the magazine apk. I couldn't find it via tapa talk search.

Also, the new Gmail update keep crashing.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ziyaad89

Aug 5, 2010
toronto
force closes

any of you guys getting the occasional crashes on the play store? Gmail was looping into a force close on me this morning. seems like its something to do with the google apps.

Apart from the occasional crashes, I am very impressed by the amount of crap-ware that were removed from the ROM, and how fluid the ROM is

Vedrick

Dec 21, 2011
Winnipeg
any of you guys getting the occasional crashes on the play store? Gmail was looping into a force close on me this morning. seems like its something to do with the google apps.

Apart from the occasional crashes, I am very impressed by the amount of crap-ware that were removed from the ROM, and how fluid the ROM is

I have not experienced any of those issues, I installed the Rom a few days ago and had zero issues. SM-N900W8-MTS Canadian Version.

Daved+

May 25, 2008
Is there any way to get the status bar to show the real data network you're connected to? It says LTE when I'm actually on HSPA :(

alexnaoumi

Jun 24, 2010
Detroit
Does anyone else notice some crackling in media when the volume is turned up all the way? if you do, have you guys managed to fix it somehow?

ReyTech

Mar 16, 2006
Build from the best Dev team`s elements and Final release of Galaxy S5 KitKat NF7 based
Best for Canadians Note 3 and for them who want to make their own customization on the ROM.
Supported Carrier Out of the box: SM- N900W8 Canadian Variants.
(Rogers, Fido, Telus, Koodo, Bell, Virgin, SaskTel and MTS)
This ROM also working like a charm with T-Mobile, international and Mexican Variants too.

no name S5 Transformer ROM
This ROM is best for Canadian SM- N900W8
Options include:
Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat NF7 based Un-themed(Stock) (Update July 14th 2014)

All the boring stuff below what is normal for all Custom ROM. lol but the speciality of this ROM is insane battery life.

1. New KK firmware Stock NF7 based lightly themed to get some touch of changes
2. Stock, fast, clean & stable!
3. TouchWiz S5 launcher
4. Exfat support
5. Ultra Power Savings Mode with UPSM Manager to add all of your apps that you want in UPSM
6. DeOdexed
7. Rooted
8. SuperSu
9. LTE 4G boost Support
10. Fully Optimized
11. Modified SystemUI
12. Disabled Boot Sound
13. 6 Way Power menu

Before your install:
Recommended: Make a Nandroid Backup always.
COPY ROM TO THE EXTERNAL SDCARD or internal SD BEFORE INSTALLING!
You must System Wipe by CWM or TWRP Recovery from advance wipe menu.
Wipe Cache
Wipe Dalvik-Cache
Flash ROM

Thank me if you like this S5 Transformer buttery smooth with insane battery life ROM.
Enjoy……….!!!

Download , Deodexed and Rooted S5 Transformer
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5nrxn9m5xsou37t/S5_Transform_n900W8_F7_Final.zip
tks for the rom, is this multi language rom? and stock based?
wbr
reytech

cnewsgrp

Mar 22, 2008
turn off wifi calling in Call Settings

I just intalled this ROM and don't see Wifi Calling in Call Settings ... Has it moved. I am using this with At&T and "Invalid SIM" notification is very bothering

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

Settings Wifi Wifi Calling

I don't have that option.

How do I remove "Invalid SIM" error? I have Tmobile Note 3 N900T and I am using it on AT&T network. Loving this rom but need to remove this error

cnewsgrp

Mar 22, 2008
I just intalled this ROM and don't see Wifi Calling in Call Settings ... Has it moved. I am using this with At&T and "Invalid SIM" notification is very bothering

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

I don't have that option.

How do I remove "Invalid SIM" error? I have Tmobile Note 3 N900T and I am using it on AT&T network. Loving this rom but need to remove this error

Can someone help please? I cannot find "WiFi Calling" option in settings and hence cannot disable it.

cnewsgrp

Mar 22, 2008
The way that worked for me was to open setting, in Application Manager, scroll to ALL find Wifi calling open it and click disable.

I can't find it. Looked twice. I also considered freezing it with Titanium

Do you know what it is called?

It's strange I see Wifi calling error: ERO5 invalid sim but don't see any program under applications

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Build from the best Dev team`s elements and Final release of Galaxy S5 KitKat NF7 based
    Best for Canadians Note 3 and for them who want to make their own customization on the ROM.
    Supported Carrier Out of the box: SM- N900W8 Canadian Variants.
    (Rogers, Fido, Telus, Koodo, Bell, Virgin, SaskTel and MTS)
    This ROM also working like a charm with T-Mobile, international and Mexican Variants too.

no name S5 Transformer ROM
    This ROM is best for Canadian SM- N900W8
    Options include:
    Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat NF7 based Un-themed(Stock) (Update July 14th 2014)

All the boring stuff below what is normal for all Custom ROM. lol but the speciality of this ROM is insane battery life.

1. New KK firmware Stock NF7 based lightly themed to get some touch of changes
    2. Stock, fast, clean & stable!
    3. TouchWiz S5 launcher
    4. Exfat support
    5. Ultra Power Savings Mode with UPSM Manager to add all of your apps that you want in UPSM
    6. DeOdexed
    7. Rooted
    8. SuperSu
    9. LTE 4G boost Support
    10. Fully Optimized
    11. Modified SystemUI
    12. Disabled Boot Sound
    13. 6 Way Power menu

Before your install:
    Recommended: Make a Nandroid Backup always.
    COPY ROM TO THE EXTERNAL SDCARD or internal SD BEFORE INSTALLING!
    You must System Wipe by CWM or TWRP Recovery from advance wipe menu.
    Wipe Cache
    Wipe Dalvik-Cache
    Flash ROM

Thank me if you like this S5 Transformer buttery smooth with insane battery life ROM.
    Enjoy……….!!!

Download , Deodexed and Rooted S5 Transformer
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/5nrxn9m5xsou37t/S5_Transform_n900W8_F7_Final.zip
    re: features

Does the camera work fully

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

And note 3 features?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

The camera should work fine and as for other Note 3 features they should all work fine
    too with the exception of the wifi calling feature which will not work in this rom.

Good luck!
    One Less bug ... yay...

Issue: Scrap booker not capturing images from Air Command.
    Solution: Copy SmartClipProvider.apk and SmartClipService.apk tp system/app and set permissions

Issue: Screen write does not work from Air Command
    Solution: Copy FlashAnnotate.apk, FlashAnnotateSvc.apk, ShareShotService.apk to system/app and set permissions.

Reboot

These apks can be obtained from any Note 3 Rom. I have attached the ones that i used. Please note that this is NOT A FLASHABLE ZIP. Just unzip and copy the files manually. Dev can also include these files in his next update.

With these bugs fixed, i would say this is the best S5 rom i have ever used. I clean, blazzing fast, and excellent battery life. The only remaining issue is sd card unmount and pin lock. For sdcard i have just removed it. Pin lock sticks till reboot and then i have to apply it again for my email exchange account to work.

Please hit the thanks buttons if that helped you.
    Well well so many to choose but one should be the best feedback later downloading now...

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    - How is this different from the RC Elite Teams S5 Port Canadian ROM?
    and
    - Is the kernel included or which one would you recommend?

Its lighter than RC elite. And this ROM include LEAN kernel include.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app