Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1332904032171.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1332904032171.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 329

leezrd

Nov 18, 2010
charleston,sc usa
just wondering why do you guys prefer on screen buttons as oppose to phone buttons?

Meant to quote but there is free thanks....beforei tried it i thought it was stupid.but i love it because my soft keys would go off and i would have to hit another key to light them back up. Also i can change the way i like it arranged with out trying to remap keys

Reactions: Raul77

Raul77

Oct 30, 2010
Vancouver
Meant to quote but there is free thanks....beforei tried it i thought it was stupid.but i love it because my soft keys would go off and i would have to hit another key to light them back up. Also i can change the way i like it arranged with out trying to remap keys

heheh ! thank back at you !!!

i guess, but by now i have my soft keys memorize really dont need them to light up to remember which is which but i do see your point !

mbc663

Feb 12, 2009
Philadelphia

kafepuya

Aug 3, 2011
St. Cloud
I just switched from Doc's v5 to M4, and I noticed that the capacitive keys do not stay lit after pressing them while the screen is on. I looked under Rom Control and NSTools and could not find an option to keep them on. I searched the thread and could not find a solution. I know I am missing something here. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

mbc663

Feb 12, 2009
Philadelphia
I just switched from Doc's v5 to M4, and I noticed that the capacitive keys do not stay lit after pressing them while the screen is on. I looked under Rom Control and NSTools and could not find an option to keep them on. I searched the thread and could not find a solution. I know I am missing something here. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Galaxy s settings app

shuyin1102

Jan 8, 2012
I noticed that playing with light sensor setting (backlight in display setting) is dangerous, the phone will stuck in bootloop and no way to get out until a factory reset

Im on aokp b28, glitch b6, i9000 bootloader
Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA

everest.deth

Dec 22, 2010
Managua
So what are the settings everyone's using? for those who OC. My battery life has been decent with no OC (around 18h on moderate use)
, but I wouldn't mind sacrificing some of that for some valuable speed.

Also, so far everything is running quite well on b28. Looking forward to new cool features in the future.

TRusselo

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2011
Edmonton
So what are the settings everyone's using? for those who OC. My battery life has been decent with no OC (around 18h on moderate use)
, but I wouldn't mind sacrificing some of that for some valuable speed.

Also, so far everything is running quite well on b28. Looking forward to new cool features in the future.

read about overclocking before you do it. every device is different, and can handle different settings. my phone wont take liveOC without sleep deaths, however other people have no issue. some people can overclock to 1.7 ghz. i can only go to 1.3.

research before you fry your processor.

Top Liked Posts