[ROM][JB][CM10] Android 4.1.1 - CyanogenMod 10 Preview

Search This thread

pergoteborg

Feb 11, 2009
Göteborg
I've PlayStore 3.7.15
Try to clear storecache and data in settings for store, and it ought to update once you connect/add credentials again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tapatalk2 on SGT 10.1 CM10 JellyBean
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

volja1971

Dec 15, 2011
Tallinn
Same problem
market doesnt log in after i go through the steps. after i flash as well it loads start to the home screen. no first start up page to set it up!

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Can someone do a nandroid backup of their P4 and host it so i could try that?

Im all out of ideas

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

I dont think the Gapps zip is applying.
after flashing the zip, i still dont have the Gtalk app so thats all i can think thats happening here

Any ideas?

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

This is pissing me right off now

Can someone check their version of the google play store please?

Mine is 3.7.11
And the ****er wont work!

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

So now im going with a straight Pershoot rom, no gapps, i want to see the play version, at the moment though the tab is on the window ledge, with the window open...

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

ITS STILL 3.7.11
That has to be the problem

CAN SOME ONE PLEASE CHECK THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE VERSION THEY HAVE
I have play store 3.7.15

nick w

Sep 3, 2010
UK
I have play store 3.7.15

Still no luck

Cleared, re added, wiped, re flashed....

nothing.

If someone has a P4, can you do a nandroid of a fresh flash and host?

Thanks

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Still no luck

Cleared, re added, wiped, re flashed....

nothing.

If someone has a P4, can you do a nandroid of a fresh flash and host?

Thanks

I have spent several nights with this and it had beaten me.

Im going back to ICS until other devs roll out new roms as i cant for the life of me install PERSHOOTS rom at the moment

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

rolled back to Maples ROM and works fine.
Went back to AOSP ICS and installed a fresh flash fine...

bollox.

me_guitarist

May 25, 2005
I'll try that. What confuses me is the "stock recovery" part.

Wiping on stock recovery everythings will gone. Unlike cwm recovery will just clear program, user & system data only. U still have folders left.

If u have problems, start from zero, flash stock recovery with odin, do wiping then flash stock rom. Its like a new tab after all.

Then flash cwm recovery>do a backup(u can copy this backup to pc incase u need to restore or keep in tab as u like)rooting>custom roms....

Hope this help.

Holmes108

Sep 29, 2010
Toronto
Anyone else having an issue with Wifi not staying on during sleep, as per the setting? I don't mean the issue of Wifi completely dying/freezing.... it just doesn't stay on. So if I wake up the tablet and try and access the internet too quickly, it tells me there's an error connecting.

It always connects within a reasonable amount of time, as I'd expect if I didn't have the "stay awake" option checked... just a minor annoyance, and curious if it's an issue to all JB ports in general at the moment, this rom, or me specifically.

Last edited:

StarkCity

May 4, 2012
Palm Desert, Ca
www.facebook.com
Anyone else having an issue with Wifi not staying on during sleep, as per the setting? I don't mean the issue of Wifi completely dying/freezing.... it just doesn't stay on. So if I wake up the tablet and try and access the internet too quickly, it tells me there's an error connecting.

It always connects within a reasonable amount of time, as I'd expect if I didn't have the "stay awake" option checked... just a minor annoyance, and curious if it's an issue to all JB ports in general at the moment, this rom, or me specifically.

Not just you..... advanced WiFi lock in the playstore seems to work for some.

Sent from My Beast™
GTP7310

Reactions: Holmes108

andyfarmery

Jul 12, 2009
EDIT: Turns out it's not channel 13 thats causing me issues, it's the fact that my AP runs in 802.11n-only mode. When I set it to 802.11g/n I can connect to it. Now, having it running in n-only mode worked fine for ICS (AOKP), but in CM10 I can not connect to it. What might be causing this? I'd prefer to have it running in n-only mode.

I get the same thing on multiple devices running JB, so it's not device or ROM specific, maybe a 'feature'?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium HD app

Aali1011

Nov 9, 2010

I was having issues with Wifi ****ting the bed on me after wake up. Wifi would be on but not working and i would have to reboot the tab to get it working. I had the issue today rebooted the tab and the thing was NOT HAPPY to say the least. Tab booted to almost everything important force closing and then it bootlooped after I went into recovery to wipe everything. Needless to say i will be coming back to CM10 but for the time being I will run Task's rom.

dummy1001

Feb 26, 2006
I was having issues with Wifi ****ting the bed on me after wake up. Wifi would be on but not working and i would have to reboot the tab to get it working. I had the issue today rebooted the tab and the thing was NOT HAPPY to say the least. Tab booted to almost everything important force closing and then it bootlooped after I went into recovery to wipe everything. Needless to say i will be coming back to CM10 but for the time being I will run Task's rom.

The same issue on AOKP milestone 6 and therefore I changed to Stock ICS LQ8. I am really looking forward to see the next custom releases based on new stock drivers that do not have such issues. Most annoying were the browser freezes.
Nevertheless great work from devs and I will be back soon...

The same issue on AOKP milestone 6 and therefore I changed to Stock ICS LQ8. I am really looking forward to see the next custom releases based on new stock drivers that do not have such issues. Most annoying were the browser freezes.
Nevertheless great work from devs and I will be back soon...

Same problem here, sometimes, WIFI connection is gone. Disabling is not possible (the Tab shows the disabling in process for ever), only a reboot helps.

Beside this, I experience

- sometimes the boot animation is not shown (and the Tab seems to freeze sometime during boot, sometimes, suddenly the unlock screen appears)
- as reported by others the Tab freezes while in standby (especially over night while recharging)

quorn23

Jan 25, 2012
Google Pixel 4 XL
Google Pixel 7
what is the smarter move, first make a CWM update (V 5xxxx) with ics, or first flash the new cwm (V 6xxxx) and then make a backup to test out cm10?

or to make my question more clear, any issues with make a backup with cwm5 and recover it with cwm6? i know there was a bug on the sgs2

Localhorst86

Jul 5, 2011
Germany
The only issue i have with wifi on my p4wifi is that i can no longer connect to an access point that runs in 802.11n - only mode. I have to set it to 802.11n/g mixed :(

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda app-developers app

djsnake210

Jul 6, 2011
Fort Worth, TX
www.tech210.com
I am getting the market error "Your device isn't compatible with this version." on a few apps that I did not get on Task's ICS build. I changed the ro.product lines in the build.prop file to match what is in his, then force stopped the market, cleared data, then reopened, but I'm still not able to install these apps. Has anyone else run into this or know how to fix it?

Here are the apps that were ok with Task's ICS that are not ok with CM10:
- Salesforce Mobile
- Seagate GoFlex Access
- Craigslist Mobile
- Firefox
- NRG Player (Trial)
- Huntington Mobile

StarkCity

May 4, 2012
Palm Desert, Ca
www.facebook.com
I am getting the market error "Your device isn't compatible with this version." on a few apps that I did not get on Task's ICS build. I changed the ro.product lines in the build.prop file to match what is in his, then force stopped the market, cleared data, then reopened, but I'm still not able to install these apps. Has anyone else run into this or know how to fix it?

Here are the apps that were ok with Task's ICS that are not ok with CM10:
- Salesforce Mobile
- Seagate GoFlex Access
- Craigslist Mobile
- Firefox
- NRG Player (Trial)
- Huntington Mobile

What's your LCD density set to? For the record, I backed up all my apps to sd before moving over because I knew that was going to happen. I reinstalled my non compatibles right from SD.

Edit: I've seen this also rectified by flashing an alternate gapps zip also somewhere.

Sent from My lil' Beast™

Last edited:

K Rich

Aug 2, 2011
SoCal
Hmm... I wonder if there was a problem with the 8/03 build....cause it was up last night and I flashed it, and no it has been taken down... I've had no problems with it yet.

Reactions: joegreat

djsnake210

Jul 6, 2011
Fort Worth, TX
www.tech210.com
What's your LCD density set to? For the record, I backed up all my apps to sd before moving over because I knew that was going to happen. I reinstalled my non compatibles right from SD.

Edit: I've seen this also rectified by flashing an alternate gapps zip also somewhere.

Sent from My lil' Beast™

LCD Density is 160 which is standard size for the tab, so that shouldn't be it.

I've done a decent amount of searching and I've heard to put the HTC Vision info in for the product info, but I don't know if that would be a good idea in this case since it's a tab and not a phone. Then again I put the product info in from the stock galaxy tab build.prop and that didn't help either.

craziness

StarkCity

May 4, 2012
Palm Desert, Ca
www.facebook.com
LCD Density is 160 which is standard size for the tab, so that shouldn't be it.

I've done a decent amount of searching and I've heard to put the HTC Vision info in for the product info, but I don't know if that would be a good idea in this case since it's a tab and not a phone. Then again I put the product info in from the stock galaxy tab build.prop and that didn't help either.

craziness

I know 160 is stock, but when the build dropped, a few of us fiddled with 168 and even 170 to gain compatibility. I'm double checking mine now. It was just a thought ;)
Edit: yeah, 160 is where we all decided to stay. And I've also read swapping Nexus 7 into build.prop but I haven't needed to, or messed with build.prop so I can't confirm this is a good idea.

Sent from my 4S iBeast™
(Don't hate)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DOWNLOADS

I'm not going to build CM10 anymore, pershoot already published his experimental builds, you can find them (for all Galaxy Tab 10.1 models) here: Droid Basement

Google Apps

gapps-jb-20120729.zip

Mirror 01: gapps-jb-20120729.zip
    Mirror 02: gapps-jb-20120729.zip (thanks to kingofcomedy)
    Mirror 03: gapps-jb-20120729.zip

gapps-jb-20120717-signed.zip

gapps-jb-20120716-signed.zip

FLASH SUPPORT

Check this guide: [GUIDE] [HOW-TO] Install Adobe Flash Player on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean

Be aware, it may cause troubles with web surfing, consider this before reporting problems.

VIDEOS

CM10 Preview JB 4.1.1 Galaxy Tab 10.1 (thanks to illmatic24)

PC CONNECTION

wlaidi.jpg
    I have made a camera patch for this rom. It will only get the rear camera working. This is the first android zip I've made, but it works for me. You can get it here:

http://ganiman.com/gtab_jb_camera_update.zip

Flash with CWM or TWRP. If you try to switch to the front camera, it will cause gallery to crash and the camera app will not open anymore. Clearing data on the gallery app fixes this.
    NEW BUILDS

Wi-Fi Only (GT-P7510) -> cm-10-20120726-UNOFFICIAL-p4wifi-sig.zip

md5: 09fcdc58c83c30e8ff00e756010c0ca1
    sha1: 576e14db1493118776dbdcf1ab839f916ce042f2

Wi-Fi+3G (GT-P7500) -> cm-10-20120726-UNOFFICIAL-p4-sig.zip

md5: 32fff488ffb32126bc5255e2e866da5b
    sha1: fe42a4b7cdb43536268fe06009b1add083ebcc42

Google Apps: gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip [source]

This are the last builds of CM10 from me. pershoot is (very soon) going to upload testing builds, and this builds are virtually the same thing, I think there's no need for redundancy. Besides, for several reasons, is better to get them from the source (in this case, pershoot).
    i know its off topic but any chance u have started working on 4.2 already? :) saw tat 4.2 is being pushed to AOSP. in ur opinion does our tab support 4.2?

this tab will support 4.2.

when it is integrated within CM, then it will be in all builds from that point.
    So it sounds like BT audio is the only major issue at this point, which is great. Glad the mic/video now work simultaneously.

What issues are you working on before you'll call it a public release candidate?

there will be no public RC from me, per se. CM10 is not even at RC stage (to my knowledge; but not aware of all devices under the umbrella). when ive squashed the majority of the stuff, ill put builds out for public use (on DB) for playing with (probably this week). Then upload source changes in to CM and get nightlies going for this tab for all variants (probably after the android bbq).