[Completed] (HELP) My Galaxy Tab P1000 won't is now blank sin since I upgraded to 2.3.3 only the

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Davis263

Jul 8, 2014
Please help, I have a Samsung galaxy tab P1000 running android 2.2 froyo, I read a tutorial and also watched a YouTube video by Vio tutorial on how to upgrade it to 2.3 ginger bread. Using Odin, after upgrading I wanted to reboot my device but my device screen went blank only the start up sound came up, so I tried to go to recovery mode, when I press the power button the camera flash will come on by itself. I can't do any thing since the screen is not showing anything just the light and a times the home button will also light up. Even when i try to charge it the camera flash keeps coming on and going off. Thanks in advance for your helps

Sent from my OPSSON IVO6622 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10
Please help, I have a Samsung galaxy tab P1000 running android 2.2 froyo, I read a tutorial and also watched a YouTube video by Vio tutorial on how to upgrade it to 2.3 ginger bread. Using Odin, after upgrading I wanted to reboot my device but my device screen went blank only the start up sound came up, so I tried to go to recovery mode, when I press the power button the camera flash will come on by itself. I can't do any thing since the screen is not showing anything just the light and a times the home button will also light up. Even when i try to charge it the camera flash keeps coming on and going off. Thanks in advance for your helps

Here you can find a [GUIDE]How To Unbrick Your Galaxy Tab!.
Hopefully it can help you to fix your device.

Here is the general section for the Galaxy Tab with a lot of intersting information and guides.
If you have further questions or need detailed help, please post your question in the Galaxy Tab Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting section.

Last edited:
Reactions: Davis263

Davis263

Jul 8, 2014
Thank you very much, let me try it at once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Here you can find a [GUIDE]How To Unbrick Your Galaxy Tab!.
    Hopefully it can help you to fix your device.

Here is the general section for the Galaxy Tab with a lot of intersting information and guides.
    If you have further questions or need detailed help, please post your question in the Galaxy Tab Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting section.