Help dead phone

Search This thread

Cory_branch

Dec 31, 2012
Shreveport
My phone will not power on there is no response whatsoever and the battery is fully charged. Any input is greatly appreciated is it fixable or should I just cut my losses and part the phone out? Thanks in advance.

steadfasterX

Recognized Developer
Nov 13, 2013
OnePlus 7T Pro
Well service replacement is not an option for you?

One shot in the dark:
You could try to bridge the contacts of the battery pins (2 sec enough) of the glide (that one where the battery will have contact to the glide). No warranty if that destroys something else.

Another one:
Tremove battery for the whole night try again the next day to boot

Another one:
Buy a new battery (they are about 15$ @Amazon etc) and try that one

Have you installed a recovery? CWM or Twrp?

If twrp: connect your pc via usb to the glide. try to power on the glide and press vol down like you would do to go in recovery, then execute "adb shell" on your pc and you may be able to reach your device

If cwm or no recovery you could try to get into the download mode (even if you cant see anything on the screen) you could try to press vol up and then power on the device while keeping vol up pressed for aabout 30 sec. Then releas vol up and press it short once again then connect your usb cable to the pc and start Odin to see if it will be detected there..

If all those not helping I believe it will be not such easy to fix because you may need to open the glide etc.

Sent from my SGH-I927 using XDA Free mobile app

Cory_branch

Dec 31, 2012
Shreveport
Well service replacement is not an option for you?

One shot in the dark:
You could try to bridge the contacts of the battery pins (2 sec enough) of the glide (that one where the battery will have contact to the glide). No warranty if that destroys something else.

Another one:
Tremove battery for the whole night try again the next day to boot

Another one:
Buy a new battery (they are about 15$ @Amazon etc) and try that one

Have you installed a recovery? CWM or Twrp?

If twrp: connect your pc via usb to the glide. try to power on the glide and press vol down like you would do to go in recovery, then execute "adb shell" on your pc and you may be able to reach your device

If cwm or no recovery you could try to get into the download mode (even if you cant see anything on the screen) you could try to press vol up and then power on the device while keeping vol up pressed for aabout 30 sec. Then releas vol up and press it short once again then connect your usb cable to the pc and start Odin to see if it will be detected there..

If all those not helping I believe it will be not such easy to fix because you may need to open the glide etc.

Sent from my SGH-I927 using XDA Free mobile app

The ports busted and I've tried 3 different battery I guess I'm gonna have to cut my losses. I attempted to bridge but It might've been done wrong who knows... :( ill sale the Parts cheap if anyones interested