[Q] help me!!!

Search This thread

are yie

Mar 31, 2014
help me please,my samsung grand quattro boot screen changed after i root my phone...even,i already reinstall stock rom and the letter "Samsung Galaxy win GT-I8552" do not change to "Samsung Galaxy grand quattro GT-I8552"

oujm.jpg

freitaz

Jan 21, 2014
Manaus, AM
Use Odin to reflash a firmware of your country... after this your boot screen should change, and you may root again.

But you don't need to worry, because Win is the same model as Grand Quattro (it depends of country, in my homeland it's Galaxy Win) and your phone will work properly

are yie

Mar 31, 2014
Use Odin to reflash a firmware of your country... after this your boot screen should change, and you may root again.

But you don't need to worry, because Win is the same model as Grand Quattro (it depends of country, in my homeland it's Galaxy Win) and your phone will work properly

i already do that with my country stock rom,but the problem still happen.I also install another country stock rom but it still like that.

arl8488

Apr 11, 2013
lapu lapu city
hello...i want to help

hello, i have same issue as you.. im from the philippines but i really like the boot logo grand quattro..when i flashed the india firmware it has the galaxy win bootlogo but when i updated it via wifi it reboot with the grand quattro bootlogo...

Hitesh_1234567890

Sep 19, 2015
Device not Detected In odin

I downloaded all type of drivers and also got original samsung usb but odin does not detects my phone can anyone help on this it is important drivers get installed proprely i tried all versions of odin too plz help gyuz

tejus

Apr 25, 2014
New Delhi
Honor 5X
Xiaomi Redmi S2
Solution

I downloaded all type of drivers and also got original samsung usb but odin does not detects my phone can anyone help on this it is important drivers get installed proprely i tried all versions of odin too plz help gyuz

Remove your phone battery sim etc. Then wait for few second and only by battery turn ur phone on then see if it connects.